Chapter 4

~=~ 1 Day Later ~=~

I woke up in my cruddy Motel. I had the day off today. I didn't know what too do.I was wearing a Black Tank Top with a Shorter White jacket and a pair of Purple Stretchy Pants. 'I can't afford anything I thought'. That's when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Its Marzia and Felix!" I heard a Female voice yell.

I opened the door to see Marzia in a Perfect Loose Sky Blue Dress with white polka dots and a pair of Strappy White Heels, and Felix with a Navy Blue Jacket and Some Jeans along with Black converse.

"Hey Guys!" I said opening the door.

"Hey Michelle!" Marzia Chirped.

"We were heading out spending a day out on the town so we where Wondering if you and a couple of friends wanted to come."

"Heck yea!" I chanted.

"Sweet!" Marzia Shouted.

"Alright Alright Alright!" Felix said while shaking his arms around.

"Well what are we waiting for!" I said

"YAY, Lets go" Marzia said

We went over to Felix and Marzia's Crystal White Convertable. It suprisingly had enough room for 7 people with 3 Seats in the front and 4 in the back.

I Saw Ken already sitting in the Middle Seat from the front.

"Hey Minx!"He said.

"Minx?" I said.

"Yeah that's your new nickname!"

"I can dig it." I said calmly Shrugging my shoulders.

I got in the backseat of the car as Marzia Was apparently the one Driving. She put on her Pink Sunglasses And started the car.

"Now to Cry's House first and then the Septiplier Home"

"Septiplier?" I giggled "Is that Mark and Jacks House?"

"Yup" Ken said as the car drove off.

As Marzia Drove off, I Saw the city. It was a beautiful, BreathTaking, Sight. I saw people walking in and out of shops and some Buisnesses Like 'Kim Mortans' and ' MoonBucks' Also A Big ' McRonald's.
There were also Parks With kids on swings and Having Fun. And These Weird Brick Walls on Corners Of Streets ( Two per corner ) With Paint on them. Some had Pictures Of People That Said 'Forever will be missed' And 'R.I.P'. Some had these Creative Designs Like Mermaids and Dragons. Ken saw me looking Confusedly at them.

"Those are the Free-To-See Wall Arts"

"I don't get why they are here..." I trailed off.

"Well the town wanted Creativity to be shone Without having it in museums Not Everybody Could go to, So they Created A Community Project Called 'City Art' and had people make these Brick Walls That could be Painted on Street Corners For civilians To show there Creativity and Pay respects to Families who lost People like Family members and friends By painting Portraits of them"

"That's Really..."

"Awesome! Amazing! Epic!" Ken shouted

"...Inspiring" I finished.

"Either way," Marzia said in her Italian-American Accent "Cry's apartment building is coming up"
She said Talking a turn down a corner Allowing me to see a beutiful Painting of a Zebra on one of those Brick street-art Thingys.

As Marzia pulled into the Parking Lot, I looked up at the big building in front of me. It was painted Red With Blue Outlines On the Windows and Over The door in the front.