Chapter 3 "two options"

Alice POV

I was ready to slap someone when I saw a letter in the mail from my dad I have been hiding from him for a year.

Because I don't want to take over his business he kept pushing me to go train but I didn't want to so I went into hiding.

I open the letter and started reading

Alice,

Honey I know where you are. I'm getting tired of your child behavior. I'm giving you a week to think about this you have two options one is come home and get started with your training or two I'm cutting you off and you have to find your way by yourself. I'm doing this for your well being.

Love your dad

I sighed man I don't know what to do I know he's not just talking to scare me. He did that to my brother that's why my dad is give me the company because my brother was cut off.

I walk in to the house and pull out my phone to text my friends Sarah, Amber,and Dallas.

Hey guy come to my house we are going out

They all replied with a yea and a hour later they turn up dressed to party I'm almost done getting ready. I wear the most small dress I have and some killer heels.

They all go in to the bathroom where I'm putting makeup on "hey girl I found out what happen with Peter " says Amber I roll my eyes it's been a week since I kicked my roommate and ex out "yea I don't even care about that anymore she was a whore and he was a asswhole" when they brought that up I didn't remember the dick of my ex

I remember the guy in the suit damn he was so hot but I know rich guys like him are bad news I had my share of them. I have to forget about him.

They all nod it got silent but not that awkward silent.

When I finshed getting ready I told my friends about the letter I got from my dad they understood my decision.

I was still pissed off so that's why tonight I was going out and do things that will make it on the front news tomorrow morning and my dad will regret saying anything to me.

"Come on hoes it's time "

We walk out to Dallas's car and drive off .

When we get to the club we walk in with no problems I walk up to the bar and order 15 shots I'm so ready for this after I get the shots I walk to a talk where Dallas and Amber are waiting.

"Here guys take 5 each we are getting fucked up tonight"

I few drinks later I was dancing around Dallas loving how he felt on me I have never felt this with him before.

He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck then it hit me what am I doing with one of my best friends.

I backed up and hit someone making them spill the drinks I turn and see the hot nerd standing there looking at me. I smiled at him and he looked nervous.

Damn I'm going to have a good night with this hot nerd