chapter 5 "Big Boy"

Alice POV

I woke up the next day with the worse head ache ever. I look around making sure I'm not in someone else's bed.

The familiar purple covers made me smile, I'm home.

I get up and go take a shower I smell like alcohol when I get out I slide on boy short underwear and a plan white man shirt. Them I pull my hair up in a messy bun.

Now let's see if I made it on anything I turn on my phone and right away I see me drunk and dancing on a table yelling "drinks on me". Then I slip and fall but not on the floor. I fall in someone's arms.

Shit it's that guy who's driver almost ran me over. Then a women started talking "Is this the type of girl our golden boy is going for now we expect that from his friends but not John Allen. The next question is, who is this girl?"

After the video ended I scrolled down and found another video I clicked play. It was me trying to give the guy a drink but then he stops me. Then I get mad and throw the drink at him with the whole glass cup. "

DAMN what was I doing.

I turn off the phone I guess this is what I wanted. I sit back and wait and right on time my phone rings. I'm guessing my dad found my phone number.

"ALICE WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT MAN WAS"

I rolled my eyes "no, and I don't care"

"I DRAW THE LINE HERE ALICE there will be man going to your apartment. They have orders to bring you to me kicking and screaming" right when he said that there was a knock on my door "you have no choice now" he hangs up and the door slams open.

Shit

I sit there waiting three man walk in and start putting my things into boxes one of them walked up to me "Miss Green come" I smirked "Now Oscar you think it will be that easy"

Before he knew what was coming I kicked him where the sun didn't shine. I jumped over the couch and ran "guy... gget her" yelled Oscar I run to the door but one of the man knocks me to the ground. I tryed pushing him off me I see the door open so I start yelling "HELP SOMEONE HELP"

I have to get out of here. I look at the door and see the man with glasses from the bar standing in at the entrance with a big guy next to him "Roman" after he said that the big man walked up to us and pulled the man off of me.

The glasses guy walks up to me and helped me up. "Thanks" I say he nods and pushes his glasses back in place "oh and sorry for what I did at the club" after I say that his face turn tomato red. It makes me giggle.

Uh gross why did I giggle. The three men that where getting my stuff stood in front of us. "Sir we where ordered to take Miss Alice to her father" on of the guys said to the man.

"Don't worry that's why I'm here"

I looked at him dumb found just when I thought he saved me the man just came to see that the job was done right.

The big man Roman grabbed my wrist gently and made me follow the glasses guy.

Damn I have to stop calling him glasses guy "hey glasses guy" he turned and looked at me pushing his glasses up with a tint of red on his cheeks.

I smirk at him, damn he looks sexy when he blushes "whats your name" I say. He turns and started walking away not saying anything.

Then out of no where he whispers "John Allen" I smile "well John Allen nice to meet you I'm Alice Green but you can call me Ally, only you big boy"

He doesn't say anything but I knew he was blushing and that made me smile more. I think I can have a little fun with this sexy nerd.

 I think I can have a little fun with this sexy nerd

What Alice is wearing

After I put some cloths on we go outside, Roman stops and let's go of me, opens the door and let's John in me following behind him.

Wow I've seen nice cars before but never this nice it look custom made (rich people).

"You can sit over there" says John pointing over there I smirk and say "but what if I want to sit here" I point next to him "there is more room there" he says again "but I want to sit here" and I sit next to him closers then I have to.

He gets so stiff it makes me laugh inside .

This will be fun I want this sexy nerd more then anything. I'll make him mine