Chapter 15 Pain & Pleasure

Naughty Scene

Alice Pov

Alice don't cry those words made me brake more but then it got me; who's here?

I jump off the bed getting trapped in the sheets I try to catch myself but I couldn't so I end up falling off the bed.

I looked up to see John looking down at me.

My blood started boiling when I feel  my heart starts beating hard just at the sight of him.

"Are you okay Alice" he says trying to help me up. I slap his hand away and start backing up "don't touch me" he stands up with a hurt look on his face not saying he backs away from me looking down at his feet.

The distants hurt my heart. I took a deep breath calming down rethink the way I talked to him and the way I trashed his office.

I have to suck in my pride and apologize for what I did. "John, I'm sorry for what I did to your office I'll work and pay for the damages I don't know why I did that."

"It's okay Alice I don't care about the office" He says in a low voice. Hearing his voice melted my heart I was ready to break down again.

I didn't know what to say so I nod and walk away but before I get far John stops me "Alice, the picture you saw on tv..." before he said anything else I stopped him "No, John that's not my business if you want to go kissing other girls I don't care."

I hear John sigh and the next thing he did shocked me.

He grabbed me, pulled me to him and kisses me me. I try to pull him away but then I started to like the kiss so I kissed him back.

I was to into the moment that I pushed him to the bed, got on top of him and started kissing him on his jaw down to his neck.

I felt John's hand slowly slide down my waist till he cupped my butt. I don't know if it was me or the sexual frustration but I really wanted him and nothing was going to stop me.

I start grinding myself on his lower half till I start feeling how excited he was.

I pull his shirt off so I can get a good view of his body. It shocks me when I see tattoos all over his body. Yea I saw his body in the pictures but I didn't pay attention to them till today.

"John, your tattoos are such a turn on I want you more now" I trace my fingers cross his tattoos.

After that so much happened I pulled off my shirt and John's eyes widen that's when I remember I wasn't wearing a bra but I didn't even care I continued.

I wanted him since I first met him not just for his good looks but because he is a wonderful man and something told me he had a reason why he was caught kissing a girl.

I slide John boxers off and saddled him again this time I was getting really nerves.

I think he felt me stiffen because at that moment he turn me so I layed on my back. He slowly starts kiss me on my jaw and neck.

"John" I moan his name "John I'm a virgin" he stops and looks down at me "do you want to stop" I shake my head no.

I really want him I have never felt this way for anyone "no, John I want this keep going" he looks at me for a minute then nods.

I start sliding my panties off but then John stops me and starts helping me with a crazy blush that brought a smirk to my face.

Once my pants are off he gets back between my legs ready to go in me. When he enter me I feel a stinging  pain that soon after turns to pleasure. I moan and start moving my hips loving the feeling he gave me.

John takes me all night long till the sun start rising.

Sorry again for updating late I have been really busy and sorry for the short chapter.