Prologue

KONTING BABALA HUEHUE ;)

WARNING: This story contains words dealing with areas of human sexuality which may be regarded by some as unusual, but you need to understand what you're likely to see here. Do not read unless you're over 18 (pero kung pasaway ka, basahin mo but please don't report the story) and not likely to be offended by adult erotic material of this kind or we'll tweak your nipples with red-hot pliers for being so downright perverse (syempre joke lang yun haha). Don't say you haven't been warned :)

PROLOGUE

Magkasunod na tinatahak ni Paris at ng matandang babae ang mahabang pasilyo. Habang naglalakad ay hindi niya maiwasang pagmasdan ang ginang.

Matangkad ito ng konti sa kanya. Meron itong mala chocolate-ng buhok na may halong abo tanda na may edad na ito, matangos na ilong at natural na pulang mga labi. On her is a black dress that comfortably hugged her coca cola shaped body.

Nakakamangha ang angking ganda ng ginang at hindi mahahalatang nasa late 40s na ito. Hindi rin maikakailang merong siyang lahi dahil sa kulay abo nitong mga mata na kanyang nakita kani kanina lang.

Tumigil sila sa tapat ng isang pinto bago siya nilingon ng babae kaya napaiwas siya ng tingin at itinuon ang pansin sa kanyang mga binting nanginginig.

"Nervous?" Tanong nito.

"O-opo." Nakayukong sagot niya.

"Why dear? Don't worry. You look stunning with that red dress even without make up." Napabugha ng hangin ang matanda ng hindi siya sumagot. "Do you really wanna do this? Look, if you don't want to, it's okay. I won't force-"

"H-hindi. Kaya ko. Ok lang po." She didn't know whether she was trying to convince the older lady or herself.

"Are you sure? You didn't even give me the chance to brief you on this. You do know na wala nang atrasan to diba? Once you enter this door..."  Nag aalangang tanong ng ginang.

"Alam ko po.. at handa na po ako. Para kay inay." Barely whispering the last part, with steely heart and faux courage, she looked at the esteemed lady. The later's worried frown then slowly disappeared and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Alright then. Since you've decided. Papanuorin nalang kita mula roon. Ok? Good luck iha." Tumango nalang siya at nagpasalamat rito.

Ilang minuto rin siyang naghintay sa tapat ng pinto bago niya nadinig ang kanyang pangalan. Huminga muna siya ng malalim bago hinawakan ang door knob. Pagbukas niya ng pinto ay tumutok sa kanya ang ilaw at sumalubong sa kanya ang nakakabinging katahimikan.

"Everyone let us welcome, our star for tonight's auction, Paris Madison Sebastian!''

You read it right. An auction. She was about to sell her soul. What she didn't know though, was that it would be to the devil himself.

Habang nagaganap ang bidding ay isa lang ang nasa isip niya: Gagaling ka inay.. Lahat gagawin ko, gumaling ka lang. Pangako.

DAMON sat at the farthest corner of the theatre during the bidding. He never knew the reason why people would indulge in such foolish vices: buying unreasonably expensive collectibles. For what? To one day forget they even exist. Well, unreasonable might have been a hyperbole, it was after all a fancy fair, for charitable purposes. However, for some, it is but an occasion to brag about ones wealth, and Damon despised those poor excuses of human beings the most.

"Damon, my friend, you've come!" Tumingin siya sa pinanggalingan ng boses at nakita niya ang kaibigan niyang si Craig Hedvig kasunod ang iba pa. "Thought you didn't want to come man?"

"Don't jest, you already know my coming here wasn't a wilful choice. I don't even know why I'm fucking here."

"Dude you better do something about that, you can't let your grandfather control you like that forever man." Stein Odvarr mirthfully said.

"Have you any idea what that stick in the mud was about to do? If I could just strangle him, I wouldn't even think twice." He scoffed. Oh, he was jesting, he wouldn't trade the old man for nothing, but he didn't have to know that.

"D-dude seriously you better stop joking like that.'' Keifer awkwardly stated scratching behind his ear.

"Gentlemen." Lumingon si Damon sa likod niya para sana murahin ang istorbo ngunit...

"Father! I thought you couldn't make it?" He was surprised to see his dad glaring daggers at him.

"As you can see, I did. And you better stop fooling around boy. I heard what you said." His father growled and walked away with his secretary to where his mom was. No matter how many times he denies it, he's still terrified to anger his dad. He once tasted his routhlessness...and shall he never experience it again. At least that is the plan.

"Dude, your dad is so cool–"

"Don't start with me Odvarr." He hissed.

"Everyone let's welcome, our star for tonight's auction, Paris Madison Sebastian!" Everyone in the party went silent and diverted their gazes at the stage to see the said star of the night.

Damon turned around to find out the cause of the silence and he was shocked to see the crazy girl at fault for the lost of the justice he almost had. He can't deny the fact that she is actually ravishingly gorgeous in that red dress.

You could see his frown disappear and slowly, a malicious smirk crept on his lips. "Well well, you would think I'd run out of luck. We meet again my lady, and I believe you still have a depth to pay.''

~0~0~0~0~0~