Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

"DAMON HOW COULD you do that?!" Aphrodite scowled at me.

"How could I do what?" My brows furrowed.

"You could've at least complemented her and not the other way around you know? And you just let her leave like that?" She adds.

"Complemented what? Her hair?" I smugly said.

"Oh don't go lying on me now Damon, I know and I saw it in your eyes, you like the 'change' you saw. You could have told her you liked it and not 'I ain't seeing no difference' duh." She remarks trying and I quote TRYING to copy my voice.

"I don't talk like that."

"Oh my god! Just, just get out of my salon Damon. You're giving me a headache."

"Tsk. Whatever." I turned to get out and look for that woman.

***

"Pffft look at her. Is she even a girl?"

"Oh my god! Of what planet did she come from? So eww."

"Dude look, she's wearing your doormat. Ahaha"

"Oh hey there... Four eyes! Hahah!"

"Oh shit bro, she's ugly as hell! Well damn!"

"My God! Pati ba naman sa Prom night. Like really! Paano ba siya nakapasok sa school na to?"

"Gross man.''

"What a beast."

"Girl I didn't know pets were allowed here hahahhaha!"

"HAHAHAHAHHA!"

"Let's break up. I'm sorry."

"Goddamit Madison! You're such a failure! What is this?! You're nothing but a disappointment! How dare you even show your face to me?! You ruined our family's image! Why can't you be like you're brother?!"

You're a doormat

You're ugly

An animal

A beast

A failure

Disappointment

You're nothing

I shook my head to remove those thoughts when I felt something warm skim down my face. I huffed and wipe away the tears. Stupid tears, stupid thoughts, stupid memories. Stupid me. Gaga ka kasi aasa asa ka eh alam mo namang kasing tigas pa yun ng bato. Sino ka naman para purihin, you're nothing.

Napatigil ako sa paglakad ng may nabunggo akong bulto. "S-sorry hindi ko sinasadya–"

"Paris? Is that you?"

"K-kyla..."

"Paris ikaw nga! Oh my god long time no see. Anlaki na ng pinagbago mo ah. How are you?'' Nakangiting bati nito at nakipag beso pa sakin.

"O-ok lang naman. Ikaw?" Nagpalipat lipat ang tingin ko sakanila ng kasama nito.

"Well ito ok naman. And oh invited ka sa kasal namin ah." Ramdam ko ang panunuya sa boses niya habang inaabot sakin ang invitation.