Chapter 10- Epilogue

~~6 months later ~~

"I need to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

He knelt down in front of me and pulled out a little black box.

Inside was a beautiful diamond ring, huge and magnificent. It glistened in the rain, now starting to pour outside the porch, where we were standing. 

"yes! Yes, of course!" 

He got up to his kness and hugged me, and then pulled away to kiss me.

"We'll live together forever."

I gave him a huge smile.

"And I couldn't be happier."

Dear diary,

I'm getting married! I'm so excited, and I still can't believe he proposed. I mean, I figured it would happen someday, but oh my gosh, the ring was beautiful. It's a big diamond ring, and it fits my finger perfectly. It really was meant to be. I feel bad for hating him for so long, but I truly believe now that he didn't mean to be so selfish, he was just going through a weird phase. He's the sweetest guy ever. Father might be dying soon, and I'm so sad because I never want him to leave, but when he does leave us for good I'll inherit the house. That's basically the only silver lining in this. But right now, I'm focusing on the wedding. I already figured out what I want to wear. I'm wearing a traditional style of dress, with a lace top and a little black belt on the waist. The bottom of the dress is very poofy, so I'll look like a true princess. It's going to be the perfect wedding.

I love him.

Love, Liana.