Being Kylie

"The question is why the hell am I at your house?" I roll my eyes.

"Well someone decided to get drunk last night, begged to come over, then slept in my bed leaving me to sleep on my couch. I have to admit though you are adorable when you are drunk... Like a little 5 year old."

"Oh please! Why would I beg to come over here?"

"I don't know maybe 'don't tell Kylie but I think she is very pretty'." I mock his voice.

"Yea you're hot. I mean look at your body." He pauses to check me out. I put my hands on my hips. Yea I'm still in my sports bra and shorts.

"You done yet?"

"Not quite." I roll my eyes. He bites his lip and damn he is sexy. "Like I said you're hot, but you're annoying as fuck."

"You don't even know me."

"I know enough."

"Okay here's a proposition. Give me a chance. I will show you around today, and if you still hate me I will never bother you again. Deal?" I put my hand out.

"Fine, deal." He shakes my hand and I tell him to go get dressed. He climbs back over to his balcony and I get ready.

~~~~~

Kylie Foster is the popular girl that everyone loves. She is smart, nice, pretty, and outgoing.

Blake Parker just moved in next door and is a bad boy. He is mysterious, cocky, dangerous, and extremely hot.

Kylie finds that she is really attracted to him. But what will happen when Blake judges her for simply Being Kylie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N this is my first book I have ever written. So I am sorry if it's not very good. If you are reading this right now then I love you and hopefully you will save this to your library. Well I can't think of anything else to say sooooo.... Peace Out Girl Scout, ~Kaylee