Chapter 3

I am woken up by a bright stream of light in my face. Why the hell am I sleeping on my couch? I then look up and notice Blake in my bed. He's not going to be happy when he wakes up and finds himself here. He complimented me last night indirectly. I guess he didn't know who I was because he told me not to tell myself. Eh he was drunk you really can't blame him. I'll be a good hostess and get him so aspirin and water.

I walk downstairs and enter the kitchen. To see my dad sitting at the table reading the paper.

"Hey dad. Got any big plans today?" I walk over to the fridge and get a bottle of water. Then sit I front of my dad.

"Hi sweetie, as a matter of fact I do I have a big meeting today in about.......... 20 minutes. I better get going, I will see you later though." He walks over and kisses the top of my head. "Love you"

"Love you too." And with that he grabs his keys and walks out the door. That's the downside of my parents, I never really get to see them. Teenagers are always wishing they never see their parents, but it's not fun at all. There are just times that you need them.

I walked back to my room to see Blake's not in my bed anymore, but rather looking through my underwear drawer.

"What the hell are you doing!?!" I screech. He turns to me holding up my black lace thong and my face lights up like Rudolf's nose. I run over and snatch them out of his hand and shove them back in the drawer.

"The question is why the hell am I at your house?" I roll my eyes.

"Well someone decided to get drunk last night, begged to come over, then slept in my bed leaving me to sleep on my couch. I have to admit though you are adorable when you are drunk... Like a little 5 year old."

"Oh please! Why would I beg to come over here?"

"I don't know maybe 'don't tell Kylie but I think she is very pretty'." I mock his voice.

"Yea you're hot. I mean look at your body." He pauses to check me out. I put my hands on my hips. Yea I'm still in my sports bra and shorts.

"You done yet?"

"Not quite." I roll my eyes. He bites his lip and damn he is sexy. "Like I said you're hot, but you're annoying as fuck."

"You don't even know me."

"I know enough."

"Okay here's a proposition. Give me a chance. I will show you around today, and if you still hate me I will never bother you again. Deal?" I put my hand out.

"Fine, deal." He shakes my hand and I tell him to go get dressed. He climbs back over to his balcony and I get ready. I then realize he didn't even seem to be affected by a hangover. Damn someone drinks too much.

Once I am ready I sit on my bed and wait for Blake. I don't know what guys talk about when they say girls take forever to get ready, it took me 20 minutes and Mr. Blake is over there still getting ready.

After waiting another 10 minutes he is back in my room. Wearing a pair of dark wash jeans, a white t shirt, and a leather jacket.. You can almost see his abs through his shirt. Okay focus Kylie, focus.

"Took you long enough"

"Sorry I'm not in a rush to hang out with you princess."

"Princess? Hmm I like it"

"Do you have a nick name for me?"

"Actually I do" I smirk

"And what would it be?"

"Asshole." I say and walk out of my room with a sway in my hips. This is going to be a fun day.

We walk downstairs to see Lucy on the couch watching cartoons.