Chapter 4

Truth or Dare can be really tiring, well I guess it's just Dare or Dare for us. We went through about 3 more rounds, where Blake had to walk around scratching his crotch saying "Damn these crabs are really itchy." (It took some convincing) And I had to take my shirt off and walk around in my bra. Thats the point where we got kicked out of the Aquarium. So here we are in the car, waiting for Blake to choose where to go.

"What's something you did before you came here?" I say getting irritated, mostly because we have been sitting her for 10 minutes and all he is doing is sitting there on his phone. "Blake! Whats so important on your phone?"

"Do you really want me to show you?"

"Yea I would because you aren't listening to a-" I stop when he turns his phone around to show me a naked girl. Great just great he is sexting. "Really. You are sexing right now?"

"Girls just send these to me. This one right here is babe #4 and she says 'feeling lonely I miss you Blakey'. It's a shame I had to leave she was a freak in-"

"Okay okay I get it! That's disturbing on so many levels. Have you ever heard of TMI?!?!" He just does that stupid smirk and turns back to his phone. "Plus you don't even know the poor girls name. You are such a pig."

"Sorry princess but there are too many to keep track of so if I just call them all babe.... We don't have any issues."

"Oh I know where we can go how about a strip club. Maybe you can go get some crabs from a stripper, unless you already have them."

"Ha ha very funny, but I'm up for the strip club." I roll my eyes and smack him upside the head. He laughs. Yea that's right he laughs. Unbelievable.

"Okay asshole maybe we should just go home, I'll get everything ready to go to the party, and you can go sext your playtoys."

"As tempting as that is, there is one thing I want to do." He says sliding his phone into his pocket.

"And what is that?"

"I want to go to the mall."

"The mall..... Do you have something to tell me and your playtoys?"

"Where do you think I find my playtoys?"

"You're disgusting. I'm not having any part in this, I'm just going to drive home."

"Are you sure you don't want a new outfit for the party? You can shop while I get some numbers." I'm addicted to shopping so this really isn't fair.

"Fine, but I swear to god if you make me a part of any of this disgusting game I cut your balls of and shove them down your throat."

"You know princess, I am starting to think you have an obsession with my crotch area. I mean the dares, and now this. Are you sure you don't want to be Babe #9?"

"How did you know?!? I've always wanted to have sex with an asshole who can't remember my name!" I say overly sarcastic.

"All you had to do was ask babe." He puts his hand on my leg. I scoff and push it off.

"In your dreams." He just smirks, AGAIN. We finally pull into the mall parking lot, and I immediately get out of the car not even waiting for Blake.

"Hey princess! Are you forgetting something?" I turn around to see Blake holding my purse. I walk back towards him to have him pull it out of my reach.

"Give it to me." I frown. All of a sudden an idea pops into my head. "You know what keep it." I turn around and start walking towards the entrance again.

I walk inside to accept the cool air. Stepping off to the side, I wait for Blake to come into the doors. It takes about 5 seconds, and he doesn't see me when he come in. Perfect, he's on the prowl.

He walks up to a blond girl, Hailey Sanota, perfect target if you ask me. Well would be if it wasn't for me. He starts talking to her and she laughs. Right when she hands him her phone I run up and whisper something to her, making sure he doesn't hear. Her face turns beat red and she snatches her phone out of his hand, then scurries away. I grab my bag and walk away, leaving Blake with a confused look.

I go to to a few stores to look for an outfit for the party. All I need now is a shirt and I will be good. Its been about 2 hours since we got here, and I haven't seen Blake since. I walk in to Urban Vibe and see the perfect shirt to complete the outfit, it's a hot pink bandage crop top. I buy it, then go find Blake.

After searching the whole mall with out finding him, I just buy a Orange, Strawberry, Banana smoothie and sit at the food court. I text Peyton but she doesn't answer. I don't know why but I decide to piss myself off and play the torture that is Flappy Bird. My high score is 9, be jealous. I go in the cycle of tap, tap, tap, die, tap, tap, tap, die.

"Shit! Fuck you bird!" I yell at the stupid little bird. I look up to see a mom glaring at me covering her sons ears. "I'm so sorry!" She just walks away, still glaring.

"What did the bird do to you?" He says in my ear. I jump like 10 feet out of my chair and let out a girlish squeal. I turn around and smack him for scaring me.

"The bird needs to take it like a man, I mean boo hoo you hit a pipe, get the hell up and fly." Blake just smirks at my frustration and sits down.

"I happen to be amazing at that game."

"Theres no way with this stupid fucking bird. Its impossible to be good."

"Let me see it." I hand him my phone and scoot my chair over to him to watch. He smells so good. I don't notice he's done until he hands me my phone. I look down at it to see it say 'New high score 108'

"How the hell did you do that?!"

"It's easy" he shrugs and stands up. "Now lets go, it's already 7 and we all know it will take you forever to get ready." I stand up and throw my phone into my purse.

"I hate that game so much."

"Yea because you suck at it."

"Whatever, how did your 'babe hunt' go?" i say putting air quotes with my hands.

"Up to 13 now." I just shake my head and get in the car. "By the way what did you say to blondie."

"Nothing important. Just that you have crabs, then I sent her the video of you at the aquarium" I laugh.

"Oh ha ha so funny. But that girl was hot and I would like to have that number in my phone, so you're going to give it to me." This makes me laugh even harder.

"What girl in her right mind would want to be one of your play toys after hearing that."

"It wouldn't be the first time." I scoff and just ignore him the rest of the ride home.

"Okay so be ready by 10 and just come to my house." We get out of the car and he walks across our yard to get to his house, and throws a thumbs up above his head. 2 1/2 hours to get ready, I can do this. I walk inside and get started immediatly.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

A/N

Short chapter, un edited, and took forever. Sorry I'm a terrible person. haha anyways if you have'nt yet text @beingkylie to (907) 341-3253 for text notifications when I update. I cant see anything but your name, and it is free in the US, i dont know about other countries.

Also follow me on instagram @99dreamoutloud99 :)

I love you all!

peace out Girl Scout

~Kayleeeeeeeeeeeee