Chapter 1

My name is Kylie Foster, I am 18 years old, will be a senior in the fall, and live in Arizona. I have long wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and am about 5' 1". You can say I am a bit of a girly girl. My favorite colors are pink and purple and I LOVE shopping. I live with my mom Angie, my dad Matt, and my 8 year old little sister Lucy. I have an older brother named Tyler that is 21 but he lives in Colorado and is going to college. My dad is a C.E.O. of some big company and my mom is a Doctor, so we definitely aren't tight on money. We pretty much live in a mansion. I am not one of those bitchy rich girls that have to make fun of people to feel better about themselves though. I hate those types girls that think they are so amazing. I am pretty popular at school though because i have a really outgoing personality. If you dare me to do something I will do it no matter what. Now that you know all about me lets get on to what this is all about.

The house next door to ours has been empty for a few months and today the Parkers are moving in. My mom being the hostess that she is, is inviting them over for dinner tonight. I guess that they have a son my age or something. So anyways Its Saturday at about 11:20 A.M. and my best friend Peyton and I are going to the mall today. I just got out of the shower and am looking through my walk in closest to decide what to wear. I finally decide on my black leggings, a pink sleeveless button-up shirt, brown sandals, and a pair of black sunglasses (A/N outfit on side). Once I got dressed I went to my vanity and put my hair in a waterfall braid, and put on some light natural makeup. I looked myself over in the mirror and once I was satisfied I picked up my phone and saw I had a text from Peyton.

Peyton<3~ "On my way over! See you in 5 xoxo."

I grabbed my purse off my bed and headed downstairs. I walked into the family room and saw my mom sitting on the couch with her laptop. Today was her day off from work so she likes to just relax.

"Hey mom, Peyton and I are going to the mall. I should be back in a few hours. I will text you otherwise." My mom is totally trusting of me. As long as she knows where I am going she is fine. My dad is the same way. This means that I have never had to sneak out before because my parents just let me go.

"Okay honey, be safe. Don't forget we have the Parkers coming over for dinner tonight so make sure to be home by 5:30 to get ready."

"Kay mom I'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too" Once I got outside I saw Peyton pulling in the driveway in her Bentley Continental GT white convertible. I went over to the passenger seat and got in.

"Hey Ky whats up?" she said as I got in the car.

"My mom is inviting the new neighbors over for dinner tonight. I guess they have a son our age or something." She immediately whipped her hear to look at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"THEY HAVE A SON OUR AGE!!!!! OMG WHAT IF HE IS CUTE!!! YOU GUYS COULD TOTALLY STARTING DATING!!" She was way too excited for her own good.

"Really Pey? I say a boy is moving in next door and you instantly say I should date him. And why are we still in the driveway? Lets go!" I turn on the radio and 'Red Cup' by Katy Tiz comes on. I blast it through the speakers as she pulls out of the driveway, and we start belting out the lyrics.

"Johnny got no bread for dinner

Landlord straight out the Thriller

Jessie's girl is about to leave her

And my dude is a fucking cheater

Jenny's patience running thinner

Backstabbed by her friend Katrina

If your life is tasting bitter

My boy Jack can make it sweeter

This that, this that, shake it, mix it up