Chapter 2

A/N

Okay before i start i have not updated in forever!!! So i am sorry for that........ wait a minute i have got to stop doing this!! I am once again talking to myself:( Here how about this if you are reading this comment so I can see if I am talking to my self. Also I will dedicate a chapter to you:) Anywhoooo Lets read!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes thats right. The super hot guy that witnessed mine and Peyton's crazy red cup performance is in my house right now. I am totally freaking out. No i don't care that he saw me dancing like crazy but he is the definition of hot! I am practically fan girling right now. Okay say something Kylie!!!

"Hi, you must be the Parkers " My mom beat me to it, damn. "I'm Angie, this is my husband Matt, my daughter Kylie, and my other daughter Lucy."

Mrs. Parker steps forward and says "My name is Lisa, this is my husband Brad, my son Blake, and my daughter Holly." Holly looks to be around Lucy's age which is good

Even his name is hot, Blake oh my god. I put my hand out and shake their hands. "It's nice to meet you."

"Hey Holly do you want to come see my room?" Lucy asks. Holly nods and they run up the stairs. The parents go into the kitchen so that just leaves Blake and I standing awkwardly in front of the door.

"You look really familiar, do I know you?" Blake asks. So he doesn't remember me.

"I don't know, do you?" I reply. Hey what he doesn't know won't kill him.

"Yea you and your friend were driving next to me today.... Nice singing by the way." He says with a straight face.

"Haha very funny, so where did you move from" I ask trying to start a conversation.

"Look Kayla"

"It's Kylie" I correct.

"Right look Kylie. We aren't friends. We never will be friends. I know your type you are a girly girl that loves unicorns and rainbows. Your the popular girl that everybody loves. I have met many girls like you before and don't need anymore." With that said he left me standing there shocked, and went into the kitchen. What just happened? I walk into the kitchen and see him leaning against the counter texting on his phone. I decide to ignore him and go set the table.

"So Kylie, what grade will you be in this year?" Mrs. Parker asks me.

"I'm going to be a senior this year. You will too right Blake?" I ask just to annoy him.

He looks up from his phone "what? Oh ummm yeah." He says and looks back down at his phone. I roll my eyes. He really is an ass.

"Kylie go tell Lucy and Holly to come downstairs dinner is ready." My mom says and I walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I come to Lucy's door and open it to see the girls were dancing around to some One Direction song. I walk over and turn off the iHome.

"Girls dinner is ready." We walk downstairs and see everyone is already seated. Lucy and Holly run and take seats next to each other, which leaves me sitting next to Blake. Oh yay! Note the sarcasm. I sit down and everyone gets their food. We have steak, potatos, bread, and salad. My parents are in coversation with Blake's parents, as well as Holly and Lucy. Blake is still on his freaking phone, what is so important?

"Okay Blake we don't have to be friends but can we just try and make it through the night?" I say. He sighs and slides his phone in his pocket. He looks at me with a bored look.

"Fine. Just tonight though. I don't want to talk to you anymore than I have to." He says. I have to admit that his words hurt a little. But I am planning on proving him wrong. I am going to show him that I'm not just another girl. I just hope it works.