Chapter 8

•Summers POV•
We walked out of the portal and Elusive left because he had to go do something. "Bye!" Me and Link say at the same time. Then he turns around and looks at me. "What?" I ask. The he kisses me again!!!!! But this time it's not the same....(A/N-in a bad way...you'll see...) I push him away quicker this time and punch him in the face...then I....ummm....you know...(A/N-kick him...somewhere, lol I'm terrible) He falls down and I stand in front of him and look downward at him. "....w-why.....?" He asked. "Because your a jerk!" I said loudly. Thankfully no one was around to see this, I think. "W-why am I an....owwww....a j-jerk?..." He says. "For reals? Your gonna brake up with melody....and y-you....you kissed me!" I said louder and angrier than last time. "But....y-you liked it?~" he said adorably. "Ugh! I'm leaving! Good-bye!" I yell then leave. "Cheater...." I mumble to myself...hoping he didn't and did hear it.
•Links POV•
While Summer was yelling at me I noticed something....MELODY!!!! Why was she here???? Whatever...I really want to- ugh! Nevermind....ill....ill do it later.....
•Summer's POV•
~ @ Blueberry's house ~
"SUMMER?! You don't know how much I've missed you!" He said very excitedly while blushing. Wow...he really missed me...a lot....I didn't know he cared for me like this...it's nice to know someone cares about you and doesn't just want your love....or doesn't care for you at all. "Oh! By the way this is Silver...he's new to ponyville." He says to me pointing at his friend. "Hai, I'm-" he then cuts me off.
•Links POV•
Owwww why would Summer do that.....it hurt soooo much....also my nose where she punched me...I was sure it wasn't broken, until it started bleeding. I went to the hospital and texted Shadow accidentally instead of her.

_Link_: hey Summer I'm at the hospital....thanks a lot....can you come here....plz? ☹

_Shadow_Senpai_: uhhhhh.....Link? This isn't Summer XD....and did she come back?! Yay! Also I can come....be there in 5 ;p

_Link_: oops....Uhhh ok.....

•Shadows POV•
Sooo....I wonder what Summer did now.... Wow it must be horrible enough to get him into the hospital.... But why Link?....I don't understand why they hang out so much...a-am I jealous? No I-I can't be....c-can I?....

•Summer's POV•
~ back @ Blueberry's house ~
"Hai, I'm-" he then cuts me off. "Summer?! It's you!" His friend says to me. "Ummmm do I......Uhhh do I know you?" I said. I think I did know him though....no...I-it can't be! "Summer, remember....flight camp, when we were fillies." Silver said. "Summer what is he talking about?" Blueberry asked. "Well I-i actually do remember you Silver...oh ummm yeah Blueberry, Silver and I used to be besties when I used to visit clouds dale...then I went to their flight camp and so did he." I explained to Blueberry.
•Blueberry's POV•
So they know each other.....m-maybe I should tell her I like her before he does.....you never know who might get in your way of love......