Chapter 11

Melody P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night on my bed. Looks like I have cried so hard that I have fallen asleep. I'm pretty sure Luna wouldn't mind not talking to me tonight. I got off my bed and sang my lullaby to all in Equestria. As I walked back from my balcony, I heard strange noises that sounded like moaning coming from Summer's bedroom. I layed back on my bed and begin to cry about previous day. As I layed there I heard hoof steps coming from my balcony. I looked out and saw nothing and went back in to cry. I then heard it again, when I looked up I saw someone. I began to cry tears of joy as I looked at my long lost friend. "PeaceHeart its been a while where have you been." I cried.

                                                                                         PeaceHeart P.O.V

"It has been awhile old friend ever since your coordination it seems like you disappeared." I replied.  "I'm so sorry, I missed you I haven't see you in a long time." Melody explained. Wow she looks like she's worn out from crying, I wondered what happened. Besides from that, I also wondered what that weird sound was coming from the other room. Eh, I don't care.

Melody's P.O.V

I'm so happy that she's here. She always used to make me feel better when I was sad. "Melody what happened? You've been crying. I can tell" PeaceHeart asks me. "No, well...yeah......." I trail off. "Melody talk to me. What's wrong?" She asks in a softer tone. "Ok, ok, come on. Sit on my bed. I'll tell you everything." I say with shame. I lead her to my bed with the glow of my horn. After all it was pretty dark and I'm not going to turn on a light. "Ok so..." I began. After that I cried and cried while telling Peace everything that I've been through lately. I looked up occasionally and saw a sad expression on her face. She had known most of these things except for Nynx. She hadn't known about her. After I was done explaining I laid down on my bed and cried. That's all I ever do anymore. She laid down beside me and engulfed me in a hug. "I'm so sorry, that sounds awful." She said. "I-it's not your fault. I'm the one who screwed my life up," I say through tears. "No you didn't. Your perfect the way you are. Don't you ever think otherwise." She says still hugging me."T-thanks Peace, you always make me feel better. I had then closed my eyes. And before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

PeaceHeart's P.O.V

As I sat and listened to Melody explain her past, I felt bad for her. I had know that she's been through a lot if rough times but I hadn't known that it was that bad. And I found out who Nynx was. I especially felt bad about that. I had tried to make her feel better like always. I had seen that she had fallen asleep. "Goodnight Melody..." I whispered. I then kissed her lightly wen I was sure that she was asleep. I then walked back to her balcony. I looked at her one last time before I flapped my wings and flew off into the night.