My dirty little secret

Samantha's pov

Last night's party was so crazy. The music is still ringing in my ears. I had a lot to drink last night but not as much a Ariana did. I'm surprised she got out of bed today.

"Hey how you fell" I asked Ariana as she got into my car.

End of Samantha's pov

Ariana's pov

"I feel like shit" I said to Samantha

"I could imagine after all you had to drink last night" Samantha said

"What happened last night" I asked Samantha

"The last I remember you were making out with some Chad .After that I left" Samantha said

"Oh well at lest I made out with someone" I said to Samantha as we pulled into a parking spot at school.

"It's nice to hear you had a PG night" Samantha said sarcastically as we walked into school.

"Hey Ariana you look hot today" Ryan said to me .He's the quarterback of the school's football team. And has been hitting on me since the first day of freshmen year and now we're seniors , it's like the boy can't take no for an answer.

"What the hell do you want now?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey baby don't be like that" Ryan said grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers.

"Don't fucking call me that!" I said snatching my hand away from him.

Then Ryan and his group of friend started to walk to class with me and the rest of my friends. Everyone call us "the popular kids" but I think that's what they call kids who's parents are rich , which all our parents are.

"You know Ryan really likes you" Samantha said as we sat down in science class. The last class of the day thank god!

"Whatever he just wants to hookup" I said flipping in the science book.

"We've know him ever since 1st grade and he's had a crush on you ever since" Samantha said

" I know I've know him a REALLY long time but... wait he's liked me ever since 1st grade?" I asked surprised

"Yeah he really has ,cant you tell?" Samantha asked as if I all ready knew.

"No I thought it just started freshmen year" I said still in shock from the news I just heard.

"I guess that just when you noticed" Samantha said looking back down at the science book.

I can't believe he's had a crush on me every since the 1st grade. I guess I just noticed when he stared hitting on me,and his cheesy pick up lines like "I lost my teddy bear can I sleep with you instead" or "can I take a picture of you to prove that angels really do exist". Then it all started to make since how whenever a guy stepped out of line with me he would be standing out for me in a heartbeat. When ever I was upset or mad he would so anything to make me laugh. Hey don't get me wrong Ryan's hot and all I'm mean the kid models for Abercrombie! He's blonde has blue eyes a great smile and a killer body, but I just don't date.

"Ariana, hey earth to Ariana come on class is over"Samantha said trying to snap me out of it.

"Oh s-sorry I'm coming" I said walking to the door with Samantha.

"Hey baby" someone whispered in my ear with their hands around me making me shiver a little bit and then I knew it was Ryan and I quickly snapped out of it.

"Please don't call me that" I said facing him. I could see he was hurt and was about to say something but I walked away before he could.

Ryan's pov

Why can't she see I really like her I have ever since the first time I saw her. I wish I could show her that I don't want to just hook up. I really care about her. I was going to tell her that I really care about her but she walked away before I could said anything.

Ariana's pov

"Are you coming to the Amanda's party tonight?"Samantha asked me on our way home.

"No I promised my sister I would take her shopping" I said as we pull up at my house or mansion whatever you want to say.

"Ok well maybe tomorrow" Samantha said as I grabbed my bag and got out of the car.

"Yeah totally" I said smiling

Ok I lied I didn't promise me sister I would take her shopping.I had to go to work and I'm a striper and my friends don't need to know about that.

__________________________

Comment what you think so far and what you think about Ariana so far as well.

Thanks a lot :)