My dirty little secret

*Ariana's pov*

I was having a panic attack as I was speeding to Ryan's house I would die if anything happened to him. It maybe to soon to say it but I love him. And if something happened to him because of me it would hunt me for the rest of my life.

As I pulled in to his driveway my heart started beating really fast like it was trying to come out of my chest. I run up to his house and rapidly knocked on his door. Then his older brother Nick answered the door.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked in a panic tone.

"Well hello to you to." He said with a smirk as he put his arm on the door.

"I don't have time for games Nick!" I yelled.

"Awww you look sexy when you mad baby, you still single?" He asked. He's always had a thing for me and he's only two year older. We hook up a few time and when I say few I mean like two months, but to me it was just a friends with benefits thing, but I think it was more to him.

"No I'm not I'm dating your brother." I said as I rolled my eyes.

As I said that his twin Kellin showed up at the door. Then look just alike same muscles,same smile, same everything. They kinda favor Jai and Luke.Omg and why don't they ever where shirts on when I come over.

"Hey baby" Kellin said and below me a seductive kiss.

"YOUR DATING KELLIN!?" Nick yelled before pushing Kellin catching him off guard knocking him to the ground.

"What fuck man!" Kellin said as he got to his feet and pushed Nick back.

I don't have time for this I have a really bad feeling that Ryan's not here and I need to make sure he's safe.

"You now how I feel about her!" Nick said tackling Kellin.

"Just because you two had a whole friends with benefits thing for two months doesn't mean anything!" He said before pushing Nick off of him.

"Whatever man." Nick said before getting up.

But before they killed each other over something that's not even true I need to step in.

"Do you boys ever wear shirt?"I asked.

"Not when you come around." Nick said licking some blood off his lips.

"I'm not dating Kellin,I'm dating Ryan."I said with my hand on my hip just a little more then annoyed and growing very impatient.

When I said that Nick had a look on his face like I just ripped his heart out, I felt kinda bad for him.

"You finally gave him a chance." Kellin said with a smile.

"Yeah so where is he." At this point I had no patients left in my whole body.

"No he left an hour with some guy." Kellin said while running his fingers through his brown hair.

When he said the my heart dropped to me stomach. Liam's is going to kill him and it's my fault.I should have just left Ryan alone I have to many problems anyway besides Laim. Things I'm to ashamed to tell him.

I was about to beak down and cry before I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder.

"Hey baby,I missed you." Ryan whispered into my ear.

I turned around and barred my face in his chest I'm so glad his ok.

"I missed you to, so so sooo much." I said honesty.

"Baby why are you crying?" Ryan asked

"It's a long story we can go to the beach and talk." I said I would love to just getaway for a few hours.