My dirty little secret

Ariana's pov

"ARIANA WAKE SWEETHEART YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL"!! My mom yell

Omg my mom is so loud and it doesn't help that I have a huge hangover. Man why did I drink so much last night.

"Ok my I'm up stop yelling."I said

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom and took a look at myself.Man did I looked trashed. I stepped in to the shower letting the warm water hit my body.I have to say I have a nice body,size C 36 boobs,flat stomach,nice round butt. I mean I have to look good I'm one of Hollywoods greatest stripers. That's one of the meany things my parents don't know about me. They think I'm the sweet loving daughter and amazing big sister. Well the amazing big sister part is right. Me and my nine year old sister are like bestfriends but I hope she doesn't end up like me.

When I got out of the shower I decided I was going to ware skinny jeans with a pink shirt that came down just above my bellybutton showing off my pink bellybutton ring and some black toms. I put on a little bit of makeup and brushed my brown hair that came down to my butt. I walked down the hallway smelling eggs,bacon,and waffles. I was hungry but I was also hungover so the smell of food made me sick. But I just sucked it up and ate breakfast.

"Ariana can you cut my waffles for me please?" My little sister asked

"Can't you do it yourself Kate?" I ask

"Please Ariana?" she asked now with her puppy dog face.

"Fine you know I cant said no to that face" I said

Kate giggled "I know" she said cute

I looked down at my iPhone I see I got a text from my bestfriend Samantha.

Samantha: I'm outside:)

Ariana:ok here I come:)

"Bye mom,bye dad,bye Kate" I said as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door and into Samantha's car.