My dirty little secret

Ariana's pov

I walked in my dressing room that I shared with my best friend Kim.As soon as she saw me she screamed and ran over and gave me a hug.

" Omg I missed you!" Kim screamed

Kim has been my best friend since the first day I started this job. She's so sweet and beautiful .I still don't know why she works her she went to collage and is so smart. Kim look almost the same as me she just has blonde hair and she's taller and has blue eyes.Its like the first time she saw me she decided we were best friends and we've been that way even since.

"I've only been gone a week" I said trying to breath from the tight hug I was getting.

"I know but I've missed you" Kim said

"I know I missed you to" I said as I smiled at Kim.

"I have a new outfit for you!" Kim said as she walk over to the closet and pulled out a stunning outfit.

"OMG it's amazing!"I screamed as I look at it on me in the mirror.

It was dark angel outfit.With black rhinestone short shorts with a matching rhinestone push-up bra that made my boobs look awesome,with some black high hills.And to top it all off black angel wings.

"Omg Ariana you look hot!" Kim said with a proud smile on her face.

"Thanks for for making this for me,your the best" I said a I gave her a hug.

"Ok go out there and put on a show kid" Kim said with a wink.

I know what you thinking if my parents are rich why am I a striper. Well I just do it for the trill of it. Its exciting to know all those men want me. And the attention I get from them. I never really get that much attention from my parents because they're always working or with my sister. It use hurt me but now I'm ok with it.

"Gentleman welcome in to the stage Sweetheart" the owner said on the overhead speaker.

All the men cheered as I walked on stage. As I worked the pole the men through money on stage .I took my top off and crawled over to them allowing them to slip hundred dollar bills in my shorts. When my time was up I walked back to my dressing room to count my money. I got to see what Kim had on.

"Kim you look hot if I weren't a girl I'd totally fuck you!" I told Kim.

She had on a pink push-up bra with purple rhinestones on it and a pink short skirt with matching pink hills on.

"Hahahahah thanks ,how much did you make?" Kim asked as she put on her make up.

" $2,250" I said after counting and putting the money in my bag

"Good job kid" Kim said as she walk over to the closet.

"How much did you make"I asked Kim

"$1,577"Kim said putting on her skinny jeans and purple V neck shirt and black vans.

"Want to go get something to eat" I asked putting on the clothes I wore to school.

"Yeah how's McDonalds" Kim asked brushing her hair.

"Sounds great!" I said as we walked out of the dressing room to my car.

"Oh I forgot my key in the dressing room hold on I'll only be a second" I told Kim waking back to the club.

I heard someone walk in the door and I thought it was Kim.

"Did you for get something too Kim?" I ask

"No just came for you sweetheart" a man said.

I was so horrified I did know what to do because I know no one was in the club it was closed and everyone had gone home.The only way I got in is because I have a key.

"W-Who are you and h-how did you get in here , this place is c-closed?"I asked this strange yet hot looking guy standing in my dressing room.

__________________________

Omg who is this guy and what dose he want with Ariana!?!