My dirty little secret

Ariana's pov

"Omg what the hell was that!?" Samantha asked as so as we got in the car.

"What are you talking about?" I asked playing with my hair and acting like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about.You and Ryan were like swallowing each others faces!" She said while laughing

"Oh that,well me and Rayan are dating." I said while blushing

"OMG REALLY?ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!" Samantha yelled

"You should keep you eyes on the road before you kill us." I told Samantha

"Sorry.What do you want to eat?" Samantha asked

"I don't know.Do you just want to just go to my house for the rest of the day?" I asked

"Yeah sure." Samantha said pulling into my driveway

"My mom made nachos yesterday want some?" I asked opening the refrigerator.

"Yeah but don't warm it up." She said grabbing water for us.

"Ok get the chips." I said while putting the bowl on the table before my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ariana?"

"Yeah" I answered before dipping a chip and the dip and eating it.

"It's Rayan"

When he said that I chocked on the chip.

"Omg Ariana are you ok?" Samantha asked while patting my back.

"Yeah" I said while coughing,and then remembering Ryan was on the phone.

"Sorry Ryan I just" but before I could finish Samantha grabbed the phone.

"Ryan you all most killed her you asshole!You finely get Ariana to date you and you try to kill her!" Samantha yelled in the phone making me lough before giving me back the phone.

"Sorry" said Ryan

"It's ok.What is it?" I ask

"Well it just that lunch was over 30 minutes ago and I was wondering if you wanted to the beach." Ryan's so sweet.

"Oh well me and Samantha are going to just hang out and my house and I would love to go to the beach but I can't." I would go to the beach but I have to work.

"Why can't you go?" Ryan asked sadly

"I just can't I'm sorry." I wish he would just drop it.

"Ok then I guess I see you at school tomorrow." Ryan said before he hung up.

"Why can't you go to the beach?" Samantha asked siting on the counter next to me.

"I just can't." I told Samantha.

"If there's something wrong you can tell me." Samantha said while laying down on the counter and outing her head in my lap.

"There's nothing wrong." I told Samantha while playing with her black hair.

Then I looked over at my phone to see I had got a text from Kim tell me I need to come to the club.

"I have to go."I told Samantha as I grab my keys and drove to the club.

"What is it?" I said as I walk into the dressing room.

"I have I gift for you!" Kim said for handing me a light blue short skirt and a matching half shirt.

"This is so cute." I told Kim before hugging her.

"I made it for me but then thought it would look better on you." Kim said while holding the shirt up to me.

"Yeah this color looks great on you." Kim said then putting the shirt back in my hand.

Then I heard my phone ring.I dug it out of my bag and saw it was and unknown number.

"Hello" I said nicely

"Nice boyfriend you got there Ariana." A guy said on the other end.

I know that voice it's Liam

"W-what h-how I mean" I said tripping over my words.How dose he know about Ryan?

"I told you baby I'm a very powerful plus I have people watching you and your family." He said with a chuckle at the end.

What the hell he has people watching my family,what is wrong with him?

"Leave my family and my boyfriend alone!" I yell into the phone I was kinda glad Kim had left a few minutes ago.

"No call him your boyfriend!" He growled back.

"We'll he is so just leave me alone" i said almost in tears, I don't want him to hurt Ryan or my family.

"You mine Ariana I love you." He said calmly and a bit hurt.

I took a deep breath, " we don't even know each other how can you say you love me,and I don't belong to you." I said trying to hold back the tears from my last relationship.My last boyfriend was so abusive he use to tell me I belonged to him and I was nothing with out him.

"You do belong to me ever since I saw you, you belong to me and you'll be mine even if I have to kill Ryan!" He yelled into the phone.

"Please don't hurt him he did nothing to you!" I begged

"He took you away from me." He said with even more sadness in his voice.

I hung up before I could hear anymore.I graded my bag and ran out side to my car and drove to Ryan's house.