Tease.

Next Morning Yn POV

I woke up with Jordyn's  arms around my waist. I played with her long brown hair and then I remembered August and the squad comes home today.

"Gm Baby." Jordyn said.

"Gm Babe." I said.

"Im Hungry." She said.

"C'mon." I said.getting up going to the kitchen as she followed me. "Whatchu wanna eat?" I asked.

"Umm.. Eggs , bacon and toast." She said.

"Okie Dokie." I said. I bent down to get the bacon and Jordyn grabbed my ass which had nothing on it but a thong and I had a t-shirt on. I stood up and turned around then kissed her soft lips. "Not now Jordyn." 

"You know you want it Yn." She whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her tittie and started giving it a hickey. After 9 mins she stopped me.

"Getchoo ass upstairs." She whispered again and I did as told. She smacked by ass while I was walking up the stairs and that made me even more wet than I already was. She layed on the bed and I wasted no time sliding down her panties and eating her out. I flicked my tongue up and down and side to side and then added fingers after a while which made her moan my name louder and louder. After about 10 mins she flipped me over and began fingering me and sucking my clit which made me let out loud moans. 

Ik Its Short But I'm Losing Ideas and Confidence In This Book So Just Bare With Me Ig.