Whoops...

Yn POV

"Aug?" I said snapping at him.
"Huuh Babe?" He said looking like he just woke up.
"What are you staring at?" I questioned. He didn't say non. I widened my eyes at him.
"Baby ion wanna lie so , that girl over there *he slightly pointed* She's this stripper chick I met and We dated and she got pregnant but the baby wasn't mines soo... Yeaa." He said all at once.
"Y'all still talk or sum? You caught up?" I asked almost mad.
"No bae , I just don't want nobody breaking us up or non so Im nervous." He said lookin in my eyes.
"Well as long as she leaves us alone its fine. What's her name anyways?" I asked
" Rose " He said so dry.
" IG chyyy , come one they ready for us. "
I was getting my nails done while Aug was getting a pedicure , he had this funny look on his face lol. We was talking about everything when Rose walked up.
"Hey Aug" She said smiling.
"Hey Rose" Aug said aggied.
"How you been doing? How's life?" She asked.
"I'm good , came back for a fresh start with my baby , Yn." He smiled at you and then you blushed.
"Ohh" She said rolling her eyes. "Well see you around .. And I see you finally over me." She said sounding confident
"I see you still stripping and giving head for money" He shot back and I giggled.
She FINALLY WALKED OFF
"wow" I said.
"I can't stand that hoe" He said with a stank look on his face.
"Me neither and Ion even know her" I giggled and he joined.
The lady put the top coat on my nails then let it dry. Aug feet looked waaay better.
"Glory to god them thangs lookin waay better now" I laughed. Aug mean mugged me. We both were done , Aug paid then we left. We went to the park and Aug got chased by a squirrel.We went to Chipotle and ate and talked then went home. When we got home I sat down my purse and ran to the bathroom because I felt I had to throw up and I did.
"Baby You Ok?" Aug came and rubbed my back.
"You used a condom last night Aug?" I questioned.
"Nope" he smirked.
"Why the hell not?" I semi-yelled.
"Yn , baby I told you I want you to have my kids." He smiled.
"Go get the test out my purse."
He sprinted I peed on both of the test and now we have to wait. Tbh I wouldnt mind having Baby Aug's , lol.
Is Yn Prego??
Like Vote Comment