#Finale

I heard screaming and people crying. I couldn't see though, but why? I wanted to I just couldn't. But you hear this voice that is just so familiar... AUG, IT'S AUG!!! DID HE BLINDFOLD ME? IS HE SEEKING REVENGE? DOES HE WANT TO HURT ME? 

And then BOOM! I could see... I saw August hovering over me and Chris sitting in the chair next to my bed on the other side of me. I was confused. I looked around to see where I was.

White walls? Tv on the wall? Machines beeping? Why am I in this HOSPITAL gown? What is going on? 

"YN!!" Aug screamed as I looked into his eyes, they were bloodshot red. But why?

And then Chris, "Omfg... Thank you Jesus for keeping her here on this earth." He said lightly sobbing.

"Why am I he-" I started and then people bust through the door.

"WE NEED TO GET HER VACCINATIONS  STAT!" A man in a white coat shouted.

Others came over quickly restraining me by tying my wrist down to the bed poles. Some people drew blood, others gave me shots. First they didn't hurt and seconds later they started to burn badly. What in sam's hell is going on? But it's too late, I began to feel tired and eventually went to sleep.

7 HOURS LATER...

 I woke up to see Chris and Aug in the same spots as earlier... But now, Aug was sitting too.

"Yn." They both looked up and spoke softly at the same time.

"What's happened?" I asked.

Aug had a flashback.

Dinnertime was over. Aug took a shower and so did Chris. You decided to wash up all the pots , pans and plates. You turned around to see Aug there not knowing that he was watching your every move for about 5 mins.You jumped.

"Woaah Aug you just scared the mess outta me." You said.

"Sorry just watching how you operated." He said like he had just got caught in the act and smiled.

"Well you dont have to worry about me."

"I see". We both laughed and then he seen my dimples.

"Woaah your dimples are deep asf , i love that."

You blushed. "Haha thanks Aug."

"So do you have a boyfriend Yn?" Aug asked

"Nope" You said popping the P.

"What is a girls as fine as you doing single?" He said shocked because he just knew you was taken.

"Haha idk I guess I just havent found the one." You said with an welp look. "Im gonna go take a shower." You said and went up to your room. All you could think about in the shower was Aug.

-Flashback over-

"Yn, you were in the shower and you bumped your head. We knew something was up because you had been in there over a hour and a half." Aug said looking down while rubbing my wrist that were now untied.

"Yea, we called the ambulance and we rode down here with you. Then as soon as we got here they told us that you were already in a coma.." Chris said rubbing his neck.

"How long have I been in a coma?" I asked, bewildered by all that I was hearing.

"Just about 9 months." Chris said.

"We came and visited you everyday single day. Even if we had to take turns because one of us had to watch the house." Aug said.

I smiled. "Well now I'm back!" I laughed.

"Ehh-uhh, you on bed rest for 6 weeks." Aug said.

"Yea, so we'll be catering to you." Chris said.

"You guys are soo sweet." I smirked and then smiled eventually.

"We owe you, this whole time we been trynna figure out how you made that taco salad.. we never got it right so we basically been eating out or take-out for nine months." Aug said.

"Ha... but I can't believe that was all a dream." Yn said rubbing her scalp where she felt stitches.

"What?" They said.

"Well me and Aug had sex and then I went to Chris and then I got pregnant with Aug's baby after we moved out... And you had these friends that came over and they kidnapped me and beat me so bad that I lost the baby. And, and there was the one nice one that helped me out and I sort of caught feelings for him and my dad got out of jail... and he rescued me from Aug's ex named Rosa and and... it was just a lot.

"Damn." Chris said.

"You lost my baby?" Aug said looking sad.

"Yeah." I replied in the same tone in which he had asked.

"Awwe man." Aug said.

"Yall should date..." Chris said cheesing.

Aug cheesed along with him. "Well i'm kinda damaged from all the hurt in past relationships so I'm just moving slow for now."

"No problem, as long as you give me a baby one of these days." Aug smiled now intertwining our fingers together.

"Idk, maybe." I was blushing and he kissed my cheek.

"GET A ROOM!" Chris screamed and we all laughed.

THE END

Soo, how did yall like it? 

Feel free to read it over and over again, lol.

Comment/Vote/Share!

Yall want a new story or a sequel?? LET ME KNOW

xoxo