7A | Dealing With A Baby (Part 1)

*Wei's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window while the morning sun's glare forced my eyelids open-

Ha. Yeah right.

I woke up to the sound of Gyujin snoring his lungs out. When I opened my eyes, his ugly-ass face was so close to me. I could even smell his disgusting morning breath in high definition (if that's even possible). I seriously don't know how he's one of the visuals of U10T. In my personal opinion, I deserve that title. All Wooshin has is a baby face and Gyujin has like...a few muscles.

I got off my shared bed with Gyujin and stretched my arms. I shook my head in an attempt to calm my birds-nest hair, but as usual, it stayed messy. For some reason, my hair reminds me of Hwanhee. You know why? Because it is as stubborn as him when he wants chocolate.

Speaking of Hwanhee, I need to get my stash of chocolate bars out of his sight. While walking over to the full bag of Hershey's and Cadbury's, my stomach let out the sound of a dying whale. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening. There was no particular reason, I just wasn't hungry.

I put away the stash of chocolate inside a bag I used to carry my belongings in when I first moved into the dorm and headed out of the room. The cold air of the hallway hit me by surprise, so I went inside my heated bedroom to grab my jumper and headed out of the room once again. The others were probably still asleep (or maybe Kuhn is having sex with Kogyeol...you never know), explaining why the place was so quite.

But the quite I'm talking about wasn't a good, serene type of quite. It felt eerily quite.

As I walked cautiously towards the kitchen, my footsteps somehow became very loud to my ears. Blood rushed in my ears even though I had no idea why. All I knew was that there was something horribly wrong going on.

I may have stood still for a while (just in case a polar bear came from the kitchen or something, you never know).Ok maybe like a minute...whatever. Wait what am I doing with my life, wow. I shook my head and slapped my face to get rid of the fear and stupidity. I know the slapping won't help but why am I being so scared of nothing? It's just a random feeling. I'm starting to think my job is starting to get to my mind now. The other day, I thought Xiao was a puppy. Yeah I know, don't judge.

I finally got to the kitchen (I walked slowly and quietly because I'm scared shitless but I won't admit that) and started preparing breakfast for the rest of the members. Making breakfast is a pretty tough duty, and when the food is ready and set on the table, anyone would mistake it for a wedding buffet. But hey there are ten guys from all around Korea in this group and they like different foods so I have to make what everybody likes.

But first, I need water. My throat is as dry as the Sahara right now. I grabbed a blue cup from the cupboard above and filled it with water to the brim and brought it to my mouth. Nope screw the cup I need a 1-litre-bottle. I reached down and grabbed a huge bottle from the cupboards under the sink and filled it up.

I took a huge swig.

Sloshed it around my mouth for a while.

Looked around the place.

And spit the mouthful of water right out.

Because what I saw on the couch across the living room was a sleeping little baby. Yes a little bundle of two parent's joy wrapped up in a soft blue blanket in our dorm. I repeat, OUR DORM.

"What the hell..."I whispered to myself as I ran a hand through my scalp. The stylist noonas are going to hate me for damaging my scalp like this but I don't care right now. All I wanted was this to be a dream. I hope I was dreaming. I better be dreaming. Yes I am dreaming. I tried pinching myself but to no avail. No, I wasn't dreaming.