2

Your POV ~"Wake up! Or we're going to miss the flight!"Really? Early this morning?"1 more minute appa!" I told my father and fellback to sleep."Princess , if you don't wake up , we'll miss ourflight!" Not lying , I can barely hear what's hesaying.Flight? where are we going?"Appa , where are we going?" I ask him as heentered the room with breakfast."Korea. I have some business there."Yup. My father is a wealthy business men. Ilived with my father. My mother had long gone.So , I'm all lonely here as I'm the onlydaughter.My father left my breakfast on the desk next ofmy bed and leave the room. Wake up in aninstant and pack my luggage.I showered quickly and pick out a simple outfit.Wait , wonder where am I now? LA.I wasn'treally from there but my father work here so ,oh no , no more long story.We took the taxi and head to the airport. Luckily, we're on time.As soon as I got into the airplane , I took out myphone to message my friends that I'll be away ,I don't think they'll care. On the whole journey ,I listened to music , and don't forget sleep.skip ~We arrive at our new apartment an its huge. Irush to choose my bedroom , there's a lot ofrooms! Like 5?Then , I heard knocking on door. My fatheralready started working . And I'm alone athome. I brought a pillow with me in case its akidnapper or raper. Should I bring a pan too?Yep.Then I open the door and I hit the person withthe pan."Pangggg!""Ommo! Mianhe!" I apologize to the boy standin front of me. He brought some rice cakes."Ouch! It's hurts!" He whined."Are you okay? Come in." I said and he handedme the box of rice cakes.He sit on the sofa in the living room and I headto the kitchen. Man.. The rice cakes smells good."Does your head hurts? And , what are youdoing here?""I'm your neighbor pabo. My mother boughtsome rice cakes for you. By the way , my nameis Chan Woo." He introduced."Oh I thought you're a kidnapper! That's whatyou got got scaring me. I'm (y/n)."It's really awkward.Silence. Silence . Silence."Are you-""Does your head still hurt? I'm sorry." I cut himoff."Uh? Um yeah."I took few ice cubes from the fridge and wrap itaround a towel. I walk to the living room ,where he is , and placed it at his foreheadgently. Oh no. Did I ruin his cute face? Ommo."Ahh- it's hurts. Slowly!" He whined."If you think it's easy then do it yourself! Youknow what? I think you better get home beforemy fathers gets home." I told him.He looked down. With the 'oh okay....' look."Aw , don't be sad chingu. We're neighborsaren't we?" I said as I kissed his cheeks.They're warm. Ommo. I've became a redtomato! Haha. So did he!"I'll better get going! See you cutie!" He rushedoff."You got to! Bye!" I waved at him. He's cutewhen he's shy.....I'll marry your son , Baek. Haha.