Life of the party

It had been 3 hrs. Since I left the party. I had come home to my comforting bed, I put some Netflix on and just laid in bed watching the vampire diaries.

   Although the Vampire diaries was getting quite intense I couldn't stop thinking about Ashton.

My mind kept rambling on and on. Frustrated and hurt at Ashton.

    "All this time had passed and he dares come back saying that he needs me?!
    What the hell am I? Some sort of idiot he can do whatever he pleases?"

     I know I hadn't given him much time to speak, but really should I even?

     I looked over at my clock, "2:26 am" it read. So much for sleep tonight.

       Thats when I heard a knock on my balcony door. As I looked over, non other than Mr. Shawn Mendes stood by my door with his guitar.

       I simply smiled and looked down. I couldn't bear it all inside and once again I started crying my eyes out. I felt so hurt and there was a knot in my throat. By then Shawn came running over to my bed and held me.
      "It's okay Chrissy, I'm here now." He waited until my cries calmed down and once that happened he got his guitar.

     "I'm working on a new song.... It's a work in progress but I want to you to listen to what I've got so far. Hopefully it helps you sleep tonight."

     He started strumming on his guitar glancing over at me here and there.

"I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say
We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party...."

  "That's really great Shawn, I love it," all I could do was hug him. His presence calmed me down so much, one of the many things I loved about him.

****************

    "Good morning sleepy head."
Shawn quietly said to me. I was barely waking up when he was wide awake waiting for me to get up.
      "Thanks Shawn.. For everything. You are the best."
     "Come here you!" He sat up straight while waiting for me to go into his arms, which where up in the air as he spoke. He knew how bad Asthon had hurt me. I mean, he watched me cry about him like a billion times since he left without a goodbye or anything. Luckily, Shawn had been there to pick up the pieces. He would make me feel safe and protected, but most of all loved.
      On the nights that I would cry myself to sleep, he would surprise me by coming over and singing to me, by the end of the song I'd be soundly asleep.

*Shawn's POV*
If she only knew how I feel about her... I won't let that ass break her heart once again.
......

****************************************
Ahhhhhh! What do you guys think about shawns feelings towards Chrissy?!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I have been trying to write more and more! ❤️