The days after...

A lot of things had happened that night that caught me off guard but now everyone had gone home there was a perfect time to gather my thoughts together although I didn't fully agree with them right now, there were a lot of questions that I had to ask but I didn't know how but I was quite pleased with how well the party had went. That's all that matters, right?

I started talking to Kyle because a lot had gone on last night about him and I wanted to know what the hell was happening because I was so confused even though we weren't exactly best friends, well at the start of the conversation anyway... I'm not even sure how it happened but I felt like the gap between us was easily bridged and we started acting as if we'd know each other forever and I was happy because he was a nice guy and I liked talking to him and for once, maybe I did care. Maybe I didn't realise it at the time but perhaps it was the start of me caring a little too much. 

Somehow we ended up on club penguin harrassing small children although he managed to get banned although I didn't even though I swore on there too so I enjoyed playing on club penguin alone for about two hourse of complete fun! 

Although that benefitted me in no way, by the end of the night or a night not long after we'd establisheds that he was great at Maths an I was terrible at it, I took this as a great oppurtunity to get free tutoring in Maths. I think he thought I was messing around but I say now with 100% seriousness, I did want him to help me with Maths and he agreed but I have no idea if he was serious about it or not. Just hoped for the best. 

At this point I was starting to wonder how anyone could hate him, he was lovely and seriously quite helpful in the long run even if he had done some things in the past he'd rather not remember. I just put that down to everyone making mistakes and convinced myself that it made no difference, hoping it wouldn't come up again but knowing it would with my friends. 

Against the odds of how we'd met I was happy having Kyle as a friend and was surprised by the fact he didn't say lol that often any more. Oh, happy days. 

I'll tell you now what might be obvious, maybe I did like him from the very start, I just didn't know it.