The day I acquired two 'best friends'

• Dedicated to Elisha Evelyn Stokes

I was throwing a party on Saturday, It was decided, it was definite. I had a sudden feeling of excitement. Plus, the guy that I liked was supposed to be coming and I thought it was the perfect time to start speaking to him properly. Feeling in a helpful mood, I went upstairs and onto the computer and other than the thoughts I've previously explained I was starting to get more and more curious about the situation between Leo and Kyle. Yeah, I'm nosey basically. 

My friend Hailie popped up and said Hey or something but I ignored her because we have the most boring conversations in the entire world online, I mentally commended myself for being such a good friend. Some kid that me and my friends all call sheep popped up but I ignored him too because he was annoying and kept saying Hello in different formats until I replied. Moving to the appear offline list I think... Oh happy days. 

After deciding that I wasn't going to talk to anyone, I continued to stare at the online list for another 5 minutes hopefully. It didn't really work out for me. I looked at the time and it was about 7pm so I carried on watching. Since it was Friday night, I knew my Dad would leave soon and go to get some food that I didn't particularly like from the Fish and Chip shop. I guess it was kind of a routine in this house, each and every Friday night without fail at about 7.30 my Dad would bring me Fish and Chips and I would usually leave half of it but he never stopped buying them. 

For once I anticipate Leo logging on just so I can see how this plays out so when he does I pop up, possibly scaring him a little with how excited I seem to talk to him compared to usual. Although I don't really know her, when he tells me about Lilly I roll my eyes a bit. I suppose it couldn't hurt to get to know her if that's what it takes. I don't really understand what's going on but from what I get, he really hates this Kyle guy so I do too. Just because that's what good friends do, right? I see Lilly's online and remember how long it took me to find her on Facebook a few weeks past and get a bit annoyed about it for no reason remembering she hasn't spoke to me after all that hard work. What am I thinking? I pop up to her with all the pleasantness I can manage with in two words 'Hi there!! :DDDD' Oh, if only she knew me well enough to know how sarcastic I was. I guess she has that surprise to come. I can't help but question what's going on and my sly tactics seem to pay off. I'm not entirely sure at this point if she thinks Leos told me or she just feels the need to tell me her life story but hey! I'm enjoying it. 

 By an hour later I think I know what's happening along with a lot of other things that have nothing to do with it. I half wish I'd never asked. She will never shut up. Eventually I tell her to add me on msn because I miss my msn days and I have about 4 friends so one more couldn't hurt. Especially because the other 4 at the moment are probably 80 year old perverts. 

In fact, adding her on Msn seems to benefit me a lot as she starts sending me print screens of her Facebook inboxes with Kyle and Leo which entertains me for quite some time although deep down inside, I don't particularly care. I find out that Kyle liked Lilly and Leo's annoyed at it for some reason. I ask if it's because he likes Lilly, turns out he's gay but they think I knew that and was joking. It's okay, style it out. They'll never know. So then it turns out he must like Kyle.. interesting situation. This girl is going mad at nothing in my opinion but It's still funny. I decided that maybe this is a good time to talk to this Kyle kid, all I know about him is he's annoyed some people and for some reason my friends call him Pie boy. I don't think even he knows why. 

After tracking down Kyle on my friends list, I pop up to him like I know him and start harrassing him about the whole Leo situation. I feel a bit sorry for him because he's hung up over Lilly rejecting him but between that and me not caring, turns out, the not caring wins. It also turns out he doesn't hate me.. which doesn't suprise me because I don't know him and start thinking I may not want to with the amount of 'lol's' he manages to fit into every single thing he says. I don't blame them for wanting to kill him. I listen to them all tell me about them writing horrible bbm status' about each other and sit there wondering what the point is.. and then I ask them to stop 'for me'. Funny thing is.. they actually believe it's for me. It's times like these that I make myself laugh.