I'm Back! ( Part 1 )

~ Narrator's POV ~

" W-Wait!!!! " Claire shouted,Before the three enter the portal.

" What is it this time?! " (Y/n) shouted at her annoying sister.

" ..We can't reveal our true selves. " Claire stated,Clearly.

" Huh? But why? " (Y/n) asked,She narrowed her eyebrows at Claire..Starting to get annoyed.

" Because,Er..It's kinda hard to explain..UHHHHH.. " Claire started,But kind of not wanting to tell the main reason why.

" Because,If you show up there..Levi's relationship with a human will be ruined..And it's better Levi to love another specie like him..If you want to get him involved with you,Then go ahead and steal and love him,But it will end up killing him.So if you picked to hide and watch from the sidelines,He will be safe. " Crimson said blunty.

" Oi! Dafuq man?! " Jazfer nudged him.

" What? I'm just being blunt here. " Crimson said,Shrugging like it was nothing.

(Y/n) just stood there,Dumbfounded..' Oh..Then if that is so.. I'll just pick to watch him from afar..And make sure he's safe.. ' (Y/n) thought in her mind,Her smile turned to frown.

" Yup! It's better that way! Okay,So..Now you understood us,Wear this fucking hoodies duudes!!! " Claire shouted then throwing us cloaks.

" Claire,Please understand there is a diffirence to Hoodies and Cloaks..Ugh,Your smart but stupid at the same time.. " Crimson said,Face-palming at her master's stupidy.

" I know that! " Claire shouted rolling her eyes,Pretending she did know.

" Well.. Anyways,C'mon guys! " Claire once again shouted,And dragged all of them through the portal.

[ TBC ]

( A/n: I AM SORREH THIS IS SOOO SHORTT,Bcuz it's just like the starting first.. XD So plz understand meh. I'll write the next chapter as soon as i can,So be patient~ Ja matte~! ( See You~! ) )