What The Hell Petra?!

~ Narrator's POV ~

" Oi..(Y/n),Get the fuuuck up. " Claire said,Shaking (Y/n) slowly with a slight harshness in her voice.

" Soo tired,NO!!!! " (Y/n) whined childishly,Pushing Claire away and hiding under the covers,Sleeping once more.

A tick mark appeared on Claire's forehead before launching towards (Y/n)'s bed with anger and annoyance.

~ Time Skip Brought to you by.... Vinx's brother's conflict. ~

" Uhhm...So (L)...Why do you have...A huge bump on your head? " Skye questioned curiously,Eyeing the wounded (Y/n).

" G woke her up,But (L) being stubborn,Led her to this.. " Jazfer replied for her,Then laughed while he recalled the past.

" Pfftt,Okay,Soo...You guys ready to know Petra's secreeettt~ " Vinx cheered quietly,Enough for only the elementals,The shadows,And the trio only to hear.

" Hell yeah we do! " All of them yelled quietly.

" Butttt..(L) you're outta of this. " Zach bluntly stated,Looking at (Y/n) with a poker faic.

" WHAT?! B- " She tried to reason but was only cutted by Claire, " Still nope. "

" Fiiinnnee..But you guys need to tell me what happened in there after all of you are done. " (Y/n) said glaring a little.

" Okie! Now,SHOO! " Bella shooed (L) away from the group and (L) shouting back, " NOT YOU TOO BELLA! YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME! " And storming out of the mess hall,Back to their dorm.

" Now let's start! You trio! I need you to distract Petra out of her room for a while,Becaue she's inside her room. " Jason instructed, The trio nodded then walked off,Going to Petra's room and knocking,Asking to hang out for a while,With no hesitation,She agreed and so the trio will keep doing their work.

Next,The elementals and the shadows sneaked inside Petra's room and searched around it.

They searched for a while but,Sadly they found nothing untill Claire smirked and grabbed a bag,Putting the thing inside and walking out of the room,To the elemental's room.

" I think that means she found something,Let's go. " Nath explained,Trotting behind Claire back to their room.

When they reached the room,They saw Claire sitting one of the bunk beds,Examining the thing that was in Petra's room.

" Soo,What is it Claire? " Crimson asked,Nudging Claire's side

" It's a syringe..It looks like it's already used,And..A silly left-over chemical. " Claire stated,Still examining the syringe.

" What the? What's a syringe and..Something what's that chemy for? " Zach asked,A question mark appearing over her- I mean HIS head.

" Wow,You're one hell of an idiot.. " Jazfer said while rolling his eyes at Zach's idiocity.

" Shaddup! So what's it for? " Zach still asked.

" It means,That...Petra must've used ' That ' on Levi,Genius.. " Crimson boredly explained,Adding a sarcasm on the end. Zach's question mark popped and made an " Ooooohh " sound,Getting the fact.

" Hm..So what're gonna do about this? " Vinx asked,Kind of curious on how could they catch Petra doing this,Or did that.

" Well,You see,This kind of chemical is used monthly..And it looks like this was used last month,So Petra would plan on using this thing again tommorow,So we'll record Petra,Injecting this thing to Levi's~! " Claire explained the plan at them.

The others looked at each other then smirked slyly,Nodding and agreeing with the plan.

~ Time skipped brought to you by Mika's lovelife ~

The shadow's door bursted open,Revealing G,S,And B entering the room harshly with Jazfer shouting, " We're badasses! "

(Y/n) looked up at them,Annoyed on their entrance and slowness of the mission.

" Okay,Tell me what's going to happen..And what happened. " (Y/n) said with annoyed look plastered on her face.

" Well~~ .... " Claire started and then continued on explaining what happened and what will happen tommorow,Letting (Y/n) in the plan.

But that was a bad idea..A tick mark appeared on (Y/n)'s forehead,Very furious at Levi..

' How dare her?!?! SHE DID SOMETHING TO LEVI! THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE! ' (Y/n) shouted in anger in her mind,And Claire obviously trying to cover her ears from the loudness of her shout telepathy.

" She's going to pay.. " (Y/n) warned.

[ TBC ]

( A/n: Sorry,I'm very busy lately! So many projects! AND UP COMMING EXAMS!~ )