First day of senior year

Beep beep beep!! I groaned and turned to turn off my stupid alarm clock. I checked my phone to see what day it was and then it hit me today was my first day of senior year I moved to Sheffield because my parents were separated my mom passed away from cancer so I had to live with my worthless dad I really didn't like going to school because I don't have any friends and I'm always alone. People would make fun of my looks and call me "emo" "fat whale" "slut" or "go kill yourself" and it hurt me like a ton of bricks. All of a sudden my dad started yelling getting me out of my thoughts "CHELSEA GET YOUR FAT ASS UP AND GET TO SCHOOL NOW!!" I got up quickly and ran to my closet and of course me being the clumsy one trips over my backpack and fell. "FUCK" I yelled while laughing. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" My dad yells from down stairs. " NOTHING" I yell back. I opened my closet door and was greeted by all of my band tees and skinny jeans. I decided that I would wear a simple grey pullover with black ripped skinny jeans. I headed to the bathroom across from my room and closed the door shut to take a quick shower. As I got out I changed into my black jeans and grey pullover I wanted to wear my pullover because I had scars and wanted to hide them so people won't be asking me. I blowed dried my hair and let them in lose waves I went to my vanity and applied simple makeup which is a bit of eye liner, one coat of mascara and some foundation then for last I added in my piercings. As I was satisfied with my look I grabbed my phone and my backpack from the floor. I ran down stairs and noticed my dad had left so i looked at the time and it was 7:23am. "Crap I only have seven minutes" I said to myself so I skipped breakfast and grabbed my black vans by the front door and left for school.

Hi guys this is my first oli fanfic and this chapter was shitty but I hope you all liked it
(Oli will come not to long and there's a pic of what chelsea looks like)