Wedding dress

Chelsea's pov

I woke up to a good smell of pancakes and eggs I smiled and got up I walked downstairs and heard Avery laughing loudly "good morning Avery and oli" I chirped, oli smiled and walked over to me "I made you breakfast love" he said grabbing ahold of my waist, he kissed me and let go I sat down at the table and started digging while i was eating Avery jumped off of the counter and ran to me "mommy! Daddy made a big mess!" She yelled to me, I looked up and didn't even noticed how messy the kitchen was, there was egg shells all over the counter and floor, and whipped cream on the walls I just laughed "I see sweetie" I said looking at her "is daddy in big trouble?" She said looking at oli, I looked at oli evilly "oh yes your daddy is in big trouble" Avery started laughing at oli "hahaha daddy your in big trouble by mommy!" Then she ran upstairs I started laughing and got up, oli looked at me with a scared expression on his face I walked towards his and whispers into his ear "your in big trouble mister" I said I backed away but he tried kissing me "no kisses for you until you clean up" I said, he looked down sadly I giggled and walked upstairs to take a quick shower as I was walking upstairs oli yelled "just wait til I'm done cleaning!" He said I ignored him and went straight to our room I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans with a drop dead tank and went into the bathroom. As I was showering I thought to myself, is oli going to stop drinking? Is he gonna cheat on me again? Those questions kept running through my head but I need to ignore them, I looked down to my left hand and forgot that I gave oli the ring but I'm sure he'll give it to me again. I just have to wait.

Oli's pov

Chelsea went upstairs to take a shower while I cleaned up the kitchen after I was finished I ran upstairs to Avery's room and opened the door she was playing with her toys, I sneaked up behind her and picked her up I threw her over my shoulders and ran around in her room, she started laughing "dad! Put me down!" She said trying not to laugh but failed I threw her on her bed and started tickling her "m-m-mommy!! D-daddy is tickling me!" She yelled trying to call chels "your so ticklish just like your mom" i said remembering when I would do this to her at times, Avery kept laughing and laughing so I stopped I leaned up "get ready love I'm gonna take you somewhere ok" she nodded and I walked out I went to mine and chels room and grabbed some clothes, I snuck into the bathroom and slid the shower door open slowly, chels haven't noticed me yet until I got in I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her she flinched but then calmed down she turned around "what are you doing here? This is my privacy" she said getting the soap out of her face I giggled and kissed her "today I want you to go out with Emma and Sam" she cleared away the soap on her face and looked at me with her brown eyes I always loved, "for what?" She said while massaging her hair I helped her wash her hair out "for the dress, we can't forget about our wedding" I said still cleaning her hair after I was done she got out and wrapped herself in a towel "you haven't gave me the ring back oli" she said looking upset, "I know love and I will give it to you during the wedding ok" she nodded "for how long?" She said with hope in her eyes, I took a deep breath and said "maybe next month love?" She looked at me in surprise "isn't that too early?" I shook my head no "just get ready and find a wedding dress that well look beautiful on you" she smiled a walked out getting dressed while I stayed behind finishing my shower time.

Chelsea's pov

After I changed I called the girls "hello?" Emma said "hey it's chels, you wanna help me pick out my wedding dress with Sam?" I said waiting for her answer, Emma is a nice girl and looks so happy to be with Jordan in his life and I'm happy for that but I'm upset that Jona didn't say bye to me when he left the band, "sure!" "Ok I'll pick you up, see you in a bit" I hanged up and called Sam straight away "SAM!!" I yelled into the phone "owww damn chels your gonna mess up my ear drums" I giggled "sorry" I said "it's fine, so what's up?" "You wanna help me and Emma pick out my wedding dress?" "OF COURSE!! Why would I not?" I giggled "cause your my true friend" she laughed "ok just let me get ready only if Matt would LET GO!" I laughed "put him on speaker" I said waiting "oh hey chels!!" Matt yelled "hey Matt, let Sam go so she can help me with my wedding dress!" I said "no can do Mrs soon to be Sykes" I laughed when he said soon the be Sykes "pleaseeeeee" I whined "fine and tell oli that me and him are gonna find a tux" "ok pick you up in a bit Sam" "ok bye" I hinged up, Sam and Matt are so cute together I hope they get married, Sam seems so happy with Matt and that makes me happy too. I walked to my vanity and blow dried my red hair, I need to change it back to black but I can do that later with the girls. I placed in my septum piercing and did a bit of makeup I slipped on my white vans trying to slip them on while bumping into a pair of strong tattooed arms that got ahold of my waist "woah love, are you ok?" I giggled and nodded I slipped on my vans "Babe let me tie your shoes" oli said when I was about to tie them he's such a gentleman, he grabbed my shoe and tied them and did the same to the other after he was done I told him "Matt is gonna pick you up so you can find your tux" he nodded I ran my fingers threw his wet messy hair and wrapped them around his neck I tried getting to his height with my tippy toes but failed oli giggled and picked me up I wrapped my legs around his torso while he held my waist, he ran out of the room and went straight to Avery's room he open the door and threw me on Avery's bed, Avery came running and jumped on me "mommy you look so pretty!" She said while twirling my hair I smiled "but your prettier" I said pinching her cheeks she blushed and looked at oli "mommy is so pretty right daddy?" Oli smiled "she sure is baby but your pretty to me too" when oli said that it made my heart melt, he's so sweet to avert and loving. "Come on sweetie your gonna go with me and uncle Matt" oli said looking at Avery and picking her up "yay!" She screamed I got up from the bed and walked to oli "watch over her ok oli" I said "I will babe don't worry" I smiled "give oli a kiss" oli said making a smooch sound I laughed and so did Avery "ewww daddy that's nasty" Avery said still in oli's arms I giggled "if your mom would give me a kiss then we can leave" oli said looking at me "give daddy a kiss mom!!" Avery said I giggled "hurry!" She yelled again, Avery is such a cutie pie I swear, I leaned towards oli's face and kissed him "daddy your so cute with mommy" Avery said grabbing oli's cheeks I smiled "be good with dad and uncle Matt" she nodded "be back soon love" oli said while giving me a hug oli grabbed Avery's giraffe and handed it to her, I remember the day she was born and Sam and Matt got that for her and she still has it. When they left I walked out of Avery's room and grabbed my phone my car keys and walked out the door locking it this time, I drove to Sam and Matts place, Sam was at the driveway and hoped in "let's get Emma" she nodded and went to Emma's and Jordan's place. This should be a fun day with the girls.

Sorry I haven't updated in the past week :(
But hope you liked this chapter