What have I done

Oli's pov

I woke up with a bad headache I felt someone laying next to me, what the hell!? I looked next to me and saw a blonde girl that I never seen before "good morning babe" she said in her annoying voice "who the fuck are you!?" I said yelling she flinched but didn't answer I moved the covers over and prayed to God that I did not sleep with this girl but sadly I did I grabbed my boxers next to me and slipped them on "get the fuck out!!" I screamed "but but babe I thought we were a thing" I raised my eyebrows "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR SLUTTY FACE!!!!!" I screamed again she got up and grabbed her clothes and ran out "what have I done" I mumbled to myself I ran my hands through my hair, what am I gonna tell chels I know she's gonna be mad and I have a daughter for fuck sakes! I got up and walked into the living room and saw the guys passed out except Nicholas, he was sitting in the booth and looked at me but mad "I know what you did oli" he said looking at me ashamed but I looked down "what am I gonna do Matt? Chels is gonna hate me for this and I have a child for Christ sake!" I said I was about to cry my eyes out Matt got up and walked to me he punched me right into my face and I flew on the ground my nose was bleeding "I'm sorry mate I did deserve that" he looked at me angry "you know you have to tell chels as soon as possible" I nodded "did you use a condom?" I stayed quiet "DID YOU?!" Matt said raising his voice "I-i don't know mate" he walked to me and punched me again "you need to tell chels about this you can't keep this away from her" "I know mate and she's gonna be pissed at me" "yes she well and she also said that when you get home you two have to plan the wedding remember?" "Yea but she'll probably won't want to marry me anymore" I said looking down while blood was dripping down my face "mate look, she well get mad at you for doing this but I don't think she well leave you" I nodded and got up "I'm gonna head to the shower" he nodded. I walked I into the bathroom and looked at the mirror "look at what you've done oli your stupid for doing this" I said to myself.

*trigger warning*
Chelsea's pov

I woke up to Avery crying I got up and ran to her room and picked her up "shhhh my baby mommy is here" I said while cradling her she stopped crying and I carried her downstairs to feed her I placed her in her high chair and went to heat up her bottle as I handed her bottle I got a phone call, without knowing who it was I answered it "hello?" "Hey chels it's oli" "hey babe I missed you!" But he stayed silent then I let sounded like he wanted to cry "oli what's wrong?" "Chels I did something terrible" my heart sank and that scared me "well what happened?" I was to scared to know what he's gonna say "chels..... I cheated on you" then there it was my heart felt like it was stabbed a billion times over and over "you-you what?" I said crying "I'm so sorry love" he said "no oli don't say you're sorry! That doesn't fix nothing!! We have a fuckin child for fuck sake!!!" I said angry and crying at the same time "I know babe and I'm so sorry, you want me to cancel tour and come home?" "Don't babe me!! And no i don't want you here!!" I said yelling "but love I wanna come back home and see you and my baby girl I love you with all my heart and what I did was a huge mistake" that's it I had enough "NO OLI DON'T COME BACK HOME AND AVERY CANT SEE YOU NO MORE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG AND I CANT FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT!!!!" I said screaming and then Avery started crying "bye oli and don't think on coming back" "but lov-" then I hanged up I slammed my phone on the floor and it shattered but I don't care I walked to Avery and picked her up she stopped crying and I carried her up and placed her in her crib I closed her door and walked into the bathroom I my legs felt weak and I tumbled onto the floor and starting sobbing in my hands, how could he do this to me? I thought I was his one and only? But I guess not I guess I'm just a waste of his time and just like my father said I'm worthless. I opened the bottom cabinet and pulled out some pain reliever I opened the top "I'm so sorry I'm here I'm sorry to everyone I'm so sorry Avery but mommy needs to rest with grandma" I said crying I swallowed all of the pills I tried getting up but failed I'm weak, pathetic, worthless!!! At least I can rest without anyone bothering me, I can stay with my mom, and Avery we'll be better without me she'll be with oli that stupid baster that broke my heart into a million pieces. My eyes started become weak and I heard my name being called and Avery crying then everything went black.