Picking the right one

Chelsea's pov

We arrived at a bridal store near downtown and was greeted by a young lady in her mid 40's I guess you can say, but damn she better help me choose a nice dress, she walked over to us with a big smile "hello beautiful ladies, I'm Lauren what can I help you with?" She said, "we're here looking for a simple but nice dress for the bride" Emma said "well who's the bride?" Lauren said looking at each of us, I raised my hand up "oh it's you, well ok if you just follow me I can help you out" I nodded and grabbed the girls hands, we walked towards to where the other dresses were located and oh my god! There so beautiful! Like there's so many to choose from "I see you like all of them" Lauren said giggling, I smiled "what's your name sweetie?" "Oh um Chelsea" I said trying to put a happy smile but I was too distracted on the dresses "hey snap out of it chels!" Sam said  snapping her fingers "oh! Sorry" I said giggling "ok well Mrs Chelsea we have these dresses here in this rack that I think you'll like, just choose what fits you best and if you need help putting it on just let me know ok" I nodded and she walked away I went to the rack and scanned though them, there was only four but man they were all so beautiful, "you should try this one chels" Sam said giving me a dress that was a creamy color, I nodded and went to the changing room I stripped down my clothes left in my bra and panties and slid the dress on, the dress stopped at my waist and wouldn't go up and I have a big waist due to Avery but whatever I'll make it fit "guys I need help putting this on!" I yelled trough the curtains the girls came in. Sam stood behind me with Emma in front "on a count of three pull up Sam" Emma said, "don't yank it guys!" I said panicking "one-two-three!" Emma yelled and they both pulled up my dress, "damn chels you have a huge ass waist!" Sam said laughing I playfully hit her arm " ok now look in the mirror beautiful" Emma said I turned around and gasp, I never felt this beautiful in a while! I felt like a princess in this dress it fit me perfectly I turned around "chels you look gorgeous!!" Sam said, then there it was my emotions hit me, I started crying like a whinny little bitch "oh no baby don't cry! Beautiful girls don't cry and not my best friend!" Sam said cheering me up I sniffled "thanks Sam" she nodded "chels you look stunning in that dress! Oli would drool for you all day on your big day" I smiled and hugged the girls "you think this is the one?" I said looking at them "yes this is the one for you" Emma said wiping a tear from my face, I smiled "I'll call Lauren" Emma said walking out I nodded and stared at myself on the mirror, Sam hugged me from behind "chels I'm so proud of you! Your my best friend and I can't wait to see her get married, you look so beautiful in that dress and I gotta say oli is a lucky man" she said winking at me I giggled "Awww thanks Sam, your the best" I said hugging her, while I was hugging Sam I heard a big gasp form behind I looked up and saw Lauren's face drop "My goodness! Chelsea you look like a princess!" I couldn't help but smile "thanks" I said "is this the one?" She said fixing the dress I nodded "ok well let's get this off of you and your all set to go!" Lauren said I smiled and told the girls to help me get out of this. I think this is the right one.

Oli's pov

Me and Matt and my beautiful little girl were at a store to get our suits, I felt Avery tug on my pants "daddy why are we here?"she said looking at me while holding her giraffe, I smiled "me and your uncle Matt are getting suits because me and mommy are getting married and be together forever" I said smiling "like a prince and a princess?" I nodded "CAN I GO!" She screamed, everyone was looking at us "shhhh and yes baby girl you have to go, your the flower girl" she jumped happily "YAY!" She screamed again "sir can you keep your child under control please" a man said but I flicked him off, Matt laughed his ass off "come on mate let's get our suits and leave" Matt said looking around I nodded.
After we got our suits we took them to my place, the girls still haven't came back
I wanted to take chels and Avery out but I guess we have to wait.
Me, Matt, and Avery were watching my little mermaid and I gotta say Avery kept dancing every time a song plays and I would laugh and so would Matt "uncle matty! Don't laugh at me!" Avery said making a pouty face "awe I'm sorry love" Nicholas said, Avery walked to me and yanked my arm "come dance with me daddy!" She said "yea mate go dance with your daughter" I smiled and got up, since Avery is so small I picked her up and swayed her with the rhythm of the song when it finished I placed her down then there was a knock I got up and opened it, Sam and Emma came running in and sprinted upstairs "what's up with them love?" I said grabbing her waist She closed the door "our dresses" she said smiling widely "ohhhh can I get a sneak peek?" "No sir, you have to wait til our big day next month" I made a pouty face "mommy! You made daddy sad" Avery said, she ran over to me and hugged my leg I giggled and picked her up "I'm not sad sweetie" Avery nodded "how about I take you and mommy out?" She nodded and I placed her down she ran upstairs to where Sam and Emma were at "oi mate! Me and Sam should get going" I nodded, Sam came down carrying Avery with Emma behind, Sam placed Avery down "behave to your mom and dad and if you do me and your uncle Matt well buy your dress for the wedding ok?" Avery squealed and nodded "Sam you don't have to" I said looking at her "oli it's alright, you and chels have done a lot" I nodded, Sam kissed Avery on the cheek and hugged me and chels so did Matt "bye guys and be safe" me and chels said, after they left Emma said "I'm gonna go guys, I have to help Jordan pick his suit" we nodded and hugged her "tell Jordan that chels is coming to watch us practice in the studio ok" she nodded "bye" we waved and she left. I turned to chels "are my beautiful ladies ready!?" I said smiling at both of them "YES!" Avery yelled I laughed "go put your shoes on baby" I said and she ran up to her room, I turned to look at my soon to be wife she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck "did Avery behave with you and Matt?" I laughed "she yelled so many times and some guy told me to control her but I flicked him off" she laughed and smacked my arm "oh oli" she said looking at me I leaned in and kissed her soft peachy lips, they felt like home
I smiled into the kiss and pulled away Avery came back "I'm ready!" She said jumping up and down with her giraffe I laughed and held her hand "were gonna walk to the park" I said she smiled we walked out and I held Avery's and chels hand. We made it to the park and it was dark but there were lights so that was a good thing, Avery was on the slide "mommy and daddy come up here!" Avery yelled I grabbed chels hand and ran to the slide I climbed up with chels behind me I sat down and pulled chels onto my lap I held her waist "you ready love?" She nodded her head I pushed and done we went we landed on our butts and laughed "yay!!" Avery said she ran and jumped on us "I love you both so much don't you forget that" I said looking at them "I love you too daddy!" Avery said kissing my cheek I smiled "I love you too oli" chels said kissing me with her soft perfectly lips. I'm so happy to have them two back in my life, I'm so happy that I'm gonna marry the woman I love the most, I'm so happy to have a child we both created, and I'm so happy to call them mine.