The sykes family

Chelsea's pov

After I had Avery last night I felt a whole lot better because when I was pregnant it was hard
I woke up to a sleepy oli next to me in the hospital bed I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his lips softly he stirred in his sleep and I giggled I leaned over close to his ear and whispers "oli wake up so we can go back home with Avery" and after I said Avery's name he shot up "where's my daughter!!??" I laughed "oli calm down she's fine I just woke up so we can go get her and go home" I said smiling he calmed down a bit and smiled at me "I still can't believe that we created this beautiful human" I blushed at his comment he kissed my lips and grabbed my waist pulling me close until there's no space between us there was a knock at the door and the nurse came in "good morning mr and ms Sykes" I blushed at what she said and oli just smiled like an idiot "well Chelsea it's time for you to leave we have Avery ready for you when your ready ok" I nodded and she walked out oli hopped off the bed and helps me up gently I winced in pain "babe are you alright?" "Yea I'm fine it's that I've been in this bed for a while and need some stretching" he nodded and grabbed my clothes he set me up and helped pull my gown over and I was in my bra and panties he smiled big at me "your so beautiful chels" I smiled, he put his drop dead sweater then he gently slipped on some sweats for me he gave me slippers for me to wear and pulled me up and placed his huge hands around my waist I could feel my legs weaken "it's ok love I got you" I grabbed a hold of his shoulders for support oli grabbed my backpack and helped me out the door we walked to the desk and told them were ready to leave the nurse told us to wait so they can get Avery. After 10 minutes I finally saw my baby she's so beautiful the nurse handed her to me but oli took her away from me I frowned "sorry love but she's so beautiful I can't keep my eyes off of her" I smiled big I knew oli was gonna be a great father and treat her well not like my father who treated me like shit and Avery doesn't need to see him but I really wish my mom was here to see her granddaughter. Oli walked out to the car he bought Avery a car seat and thought it was really cute I walked to the passenger seat while oli placed Avery in her car seat I slipped my seat belt on and oli hopped in starting the car he grabbed my hand and slipped it into his I smiled and looked in the back to see my Avery she was asleep and she looked so cute "I'm so happy that we're going home love" "yea me too hospitals are awful" I said in disgust he laughed to himself "I called my parents and they want to see little Avery" I nodded and happy because I haven't seen them in a while "sure oli I haven't seen them in a while" he smiled and tighten my hand he brought it up to his face and kissed my hand I blushed to myself without him noticing.
We finally made it home and I was so happy I was happy that I'm starting a little family with oli the man I love the most, oli turned the car off and got out to open my door I opened the door to get Avery but oli stopped me "sorry love but you need to rest ok" I nodded and walked inside oli freakin left the door unlocked "OLI!!!" I yelled his head shot up "yes love?" "You left the door unlocked again" he laughed "oops sorry" I roles my eyes and left the door open for oli to come in I headed up to Avery's room opening the door and turning the light on I heard oli come up with Avery he placed her in her crib and I watched her sleep peacefully I kissed her forehead and walked out the door until I heard oli speak to her softly "your daddy loves you very much and so does your mommy" I guess he didn't notice I had left but I stood by the door way still listening "and I'm going to marry her and be with her forever until you get older you might even have a little brother or sister" I smiled when he said he wanted to marry me I left the room and went into our room I threw my hair up in a bun and slid under the covers and took a nice sleep I haven't had in years.

Oli's pov

"And I'm going to marry her and be with her forever until you get older you might even get a little brother or sister" after I said that I thought about buying a diamond ring for chels I wanted to purpose to her when I take her out I told Nicholas about it and he said he would like to help me pick a perfect ring for chels nothing to fancy or to much but just a right ring she would love and would look perfect on her finger I smiled to myself I'll ask him if we can pick one out tomorrow I kissed Avery on the forehead and turned the light off and left the door open incase she cries or anything I walked to our room and saw chels asleep so looked so stressed out and tired but I understand that she went through a lot with the pregnancy I kissed her forehead and walked down stairs until there was a knock I opened it and there stood my parents "hi mum hi dad" I said giving them a hug "where's my granddaughter!?" My mum said in excitement "she's asleep in her room but when she wakes up you can see her" she nodded and walked in my dad looked at me "I'm so proud of you son and so is your mother and Tom make sure to keep chels and Avery safe" "I promise I won't let Anyone hurt my family" he smiled and patted my back "that's my son" I smiled and closed the door I heard Avery crying and ran up the stairs I picked her up "shhh it's ok daddy is here" she stopped crying and I carried her down stairs to show mum and dad when my mum saw she ran up and took Avery away from me she started kissing her chubby cheeks "mum calm down she's barely two days old" "I know sweetie but she's adorable she looks like chels" I smiled when she said that and it was true Avery looked like chels a lot I went upstairs to wake up chels "chels wake up love my parents are here and Avery is up" she stirred and mumbled "leave me alone oli I'm tired" "fine love but I'm coming back up here in an hour" "whatever" I laughed at her comment I went downstairs and talked with my mum and dad with my little Avery here with me I was so happy that I have a family I was even happy to have Chelsea and Avery in my life.