7: The Day I made Keira Rudd blush

"The Day I made 
Keira Rudd blush"

[Day 7]

7 days - 1 Week - since a mahogany-haired beauty entered my life, changing it completely. Do I regret bumping into her on that day? Absolutely not. Why? Because I like where she takes me. I like my development from a socially awkward nerd who couldn't bear the thought of talking to another girl, to where I am standing now. I'm excited to see how it continues.

Just like the butterfly, I, too, will awaken in my own time.

Today is a day off due to some teacher's conferences. A great day to do some more profound research about the only topic I know nothing about. 

Love.

Google: "How do I show a girl that I like her?"

WikiHow has a list of steps you may take into consideration: "1. Be friends first, 2. Eye contact and smile, 3. Compliment her, 4. Flirt, 5. Pay attention to the touch barrier, 6. Give her a nickname, 7. Ask her out."

The picture of us standing close and staring into each others eyes from yesterday evening doesn't want to disappear out of my mind. It's obvious that I should have kissed her, but I was so nervous. How can I tell how to kiss? What if I am a bad kisser?

According to this list, I have already checked off two points: 1. Being friends and 2. keeping eye contact while smiling. Sadly, I can't remember whether I've already complimented her or not, but I'm sure that I will compliment her next time we'll see each other.

Point 4 Flirt. I don't know how to flirt. What even is flirting? A side-effect of being socially awkward. All my life, I've been avoided by the female population and I've never had a meaningful connection to a girl which makes it difficult to understand what I'm supposed to do. So many topics I have to upgrade my education about.
5. Pay attention to the touch barrier. Whatever this is, I won't cross it.
6. A nickname. No, I won't do that. I don't think there will ever be a name other than Keira which will suit her.
7. Ask her out. If I would be able to do that then I wouldn't be sitting in front of my desk, googling what to do.

Google: "How do boys act around their crush"

Beautyandtips has some very interesting thoughts from boys crushing over a girl which totally fit my current situation: "I wonder if she feels the same way. She is totally perfect. What did she mean by that? She makes me feel so nervous. I can't stop thinking about her. Ah, that was a great day."

So far so good. I know that I fancy her, but how can I show her that I do and what is it that she would like me to do without crossing the touch barrier?

Google: "Gestures girls like."

thoughtcatalog.com suggests to: "1. Play with her hair. 2. Cup her face gently when you kiss her. 3. Cuddle her unexpectedly while in public. 4. Rub her back for no reason."

lovepanky adds: "5. Clasp her hand when you walk through a crowd. 6. Slip into bed naked and surprise your partner with your impromptu nudity."

All of those suggestions make sense to me, but I WON'T EVER SLIP INTO BED NAKED AND SURPRISE HER WITH MY NUDITY!