2. 'Love is an open door'... More like 'Love happens when you open the door'

Y/N's p.o.v
Running... ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
Running.... ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
                                                                           Yeah.... I'm still running...       It's now 8:52am (In Seoul Time)
*Pant* *Pant*
I stopped myself to take a breather or two... *inhales and exhales heavily* (-。-;
'I should be there soon enough,' I thought to myself
"HERE WE GO!" I cheered myself.
I bolted straight down the path, thank goodness that there aren't many people on this path or else we are going to have human dominoes falling on the ground.

I need U song starts playing in Y/N head
~Fall
Everything
~Fall
Everyth-

'NO! Not now!'

N.O song starts playing
Everybody say NO!~~~~~

'AISH! I can't think of puns at a time like this!' Then I growled in annoyance

*Exo's Growl starts playing*
으르렁 (eu-reu-rung)~
         으르렁 (eu-reu-rung)~.                    
I stopped running and raged, "OMGbxdpleaseqwjsstahpxsnnmxstopmoonsddejjos!!!"
The people around me started to stare at me, made whispers and weird faces at me. As if they thought I was 'crazy', 'drunk' or if I just had 'problems'. But seriously though, I'm REALLY~~~ Stressed OUT! And scared....

But still...

'I think it's time to run,' I thought to myself... Then proceeded to run away from the crowd I (accidentally) gathered.
*BTS' Run beginning music starts to play*

'No! Nope! Not today Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ Do NOT even THINK ABOUT THAT!!!'

*music stops*
((Omg I was about to put 'Just One Day' song pun after that but I think I'm getting too carried away with these puns ~(-.-~))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's now 8:54am
Finally in front of the building! Even though I was out of breath. I went inside, I was greeted by a lady behind the counter thingy-midgigy.
"Annyeong-haseyo~ (hello~)" The Korean lady made a slight bow.

"AN.....-NYEONG! *breathes in heavily* -haseyo," I greeted her back.

She made a face that was ready to call security (^_^;) but trying to keep her controlled poker face intact.
"Mian (sorry), I just ran a long way from here. I'm here as a trainee," I explained to her.

She was relieved a gave out a slight chuckle, "Ah, then you go this way to-" her hand points towards my left.

"THANK YOU!" Without hearing the rest she had to say, I quickly dashed towards the direction she pointed to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:55am..... Tick
                             Tock
            TICK FRICKIN' TOCK!
'CRAP!!! What should I do now?!'
Regretting my choice of not listening to the lady at the counter....
Panicking around like a headless chicken.
I ran hastily past corridors, hallways, looked through glass screens and even had to open every door I could find and taking a peep into the rooms... (Sometimes there were people in those rooms which is quite... Awkward)

         Tick
                             TOCK
Tick
                   Tock
Now it's 8:56am