18. Unexpectedly considerate but weird

Jungkook's p.o.v
I woke up, finally realising that it was quite dark out.
'I should take a shower...'

As I was heading to the bathroom, there was light seeping through the bottom crack of the door. I heard no shower sprinkles. Usually the Hyungs get out of the bathroom straight away or at least quicker...

I swung the door open, "Hyung!~ how long are you going to take up the shower?"
Expecting Jin-Hyung or at least another Bangtan member.

I ended up seeing Y/N with a towel wrapped around her body. Her thick, black hair was dripping wet,
((I know I always say H/C (hair colour) but you're Korean in this story so.. I thought it would make sense to have black hair, sorry if you hate the idea but just bear with it >.<))
She was pretty as those models in those hair product advertisements. (Or even prettier—wait what....)

'Eh?! Are we always going to meet each other with something weird involved!?'

Since I'm quite inexperienced with girls, ((well people do call him a fetus)) obviously I couldn't take in what I'm seeing.
Unconsciously I tried to apologise but what came out of my mouth was stuttering.

Y/N was stunned, but she eventually said something.
"Get out!" She squealed as threw a shampoo bottle at the door.

I retreated while quickly closing the door behind me.
As I returned to my room, I covered my eyes with my hands and landing on my bed...
Still Flustered from that weird situation.

'Why is Y/N here anyways? I didn't expect to see her again this soon!'

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's p.o.v
'Well.. That situation can never be forgotten σ(^_^;)'

*knock knock*
"Y/N?" I heard Jin calling me from the other side...

((Annyeong (hello) from the other side!~~~))
'Shhh Author-Nim!'

((Fine don't appreciate my jokes T^T))

"What was that yelling for? Is there a bug or something?"

"Oh don't worry, just Jungkook accidentally seeing my body..."

"Oh no! My little baby boy~" he worried for Jungkook, "well... I have your spare clothes, I'm coming in... I won't try to look.."

He entered the bathroom with his head turned away from me.
He carried some clothes in his arms, which I presume it's my 'spare clothes'

I grabbed the clothes, "Kamsahabnida~ (thank you~)"

"Are you alright?"

"Hm?"

"You know when Jungkook saw... Your body.. Are you ok? Jungkook doesn't have that kind of intentions (I think),"

"I know he doesn't (I think), and don't worry I'm ok. I should apologise to him when the time comes."

"You don't need to apologise for anything, this isn't your fault."

"I threw a shampoo bottle at him..."

"Oh.. Well then yeah you should go apologise after changing.... Which I'll leave you to do.."