Drunk Too Much

Kyukie's Note:
If you guys hadn't realised, I'll be accepting any and as many questions from you guys for another upcoming Q&A on my birthday. So ask away~~ random or strategic questions, I don't care. Anything you're curious about me, the characters in this fanfic or even for other characters from my other books. Ask them!.. Please... I BEG OF U PLEASE JUST COMMENT HERE MESSAGE ME OR SOMETHING ANYTHIINNNNNGGGG

All of this is due on my birthday, 25th of July. Which is TOMORROOOOWWWW

Also yes I know the past tense of drink is drank, and not drunk (the chapter title). But you'll get what I mean...

Anyways let's get on with it....

Previously on 'Will You Promise Me?'

---------

Y/N's p.o.v
Training was over, I was out of breath. I patted a towel over my sweaty neck before shoving it onto my bag.

*Ring Ring Riinng~~*
I heard my phone chime after so long, it vibrates on my hand as I pulled it out of my bag. I looked at the ID number on my phone. I jumped a bit to see his name upon my screen.

I answered it, "Hello?"

I heard a groan and a slight whine before he said, "~~ Y/N??~~ *hiccup* I need you..."

"A-A-Are you drunk?!"

---------

Still Y/N's p.o.v
It was late in the evening, the sky was dark but not pitch black.
I glanced back and forth of the buildings and back to the map on my phone, still haven't stopped moving ever since I've received that phone call. I kept on walking whilst reading the signs upon the buildings.

The bright neon lights that burns the back of my eye as I try my best to read the Korean titles as fast as I can in order to read onto the next one.

I kept on walking which quickly became a light jog as my heart quickens. I grew worried and anxious after each step I take as I go deeper into the city that still feels foreign to me. After all, most of my time here in Seoul I've only been to my dorm, entertainment building, Bangtan dorms, shopping stores and places that you can eat.

Continuation to the phone call in Y/N's p.o.v
*Flashback*
After I've questioned whether he is sober or not, all he does is snicker ((and not the chocolate-kind, the laughing kind)). Maybe laughing at rhetorical question that could easily be answered—he's definitely drunk.

"... Help me..." He mumbles lowly.

"Are you alright?" I gripped tighter onto my phone as worry had washed over me, "Are you ok?"

He didn't answer my question as if he hadn't heard me, "Hmm... Pick me up... Ha ha Pick me pick me pick me up~~" he sang a bit.

Yep he's definitely drunk... 'Or maybe Author-Nim possessed him or something?'
"Why can't you ask one of the members to pick you up?" I questioned him, "Why me?"

As if he was sober for one moment, he spoke smoothly and serious with his deep voice of his, "Because I miss you..."