Memories

Kyukie's Little Fangirling moment (you are excused to ignore this bit if you want)
Ok! So! Does anyone here know IMFACT? I love these guys since debut with Lollipop, it was cute and catchy af.
Then I kinda disappeared and haven't touched YouTube much due to school, then thankfully a few weeks ago was school holidays so I kinda stumbled upon Imfact's Feel so good MV.
AND OMG I WAS VERY VERY VERY (I.O.I) SHOOKED, I legit thought they went and did a dirty concept!
I felt so breathless and SHOOKED, I kinda teared up believe it or not 😂😂. They were like Feel so good~~~ I feel so good girl in such a deep, seductive voice(the only English I heard throughout the whole thing (//•_•//) ) and I thought--- *sighs*
Not that I disliked it or anything, I love it a lot, obsessed even XD I'm just sayin'
But anyways I recently searched up the lyrics and it wasn't dirty which made me facepalm a lot so then I thought, 'OK so they weren't doing a dirty concept.'

THEN I check to listen other songs from that album and I then stumbled upon their song 'Woo'.... And NAPH it ain't as sweet & innocent as Pristin's Wee Woo ^-^' it meant like the frickin frackle, woo woo, YOU NEED JISOO, JESUS, BUDDHA, GOD or whatever you believe in to bless you kind of thing. But great songs anyways 😂😂

And omg Pristin!!! Wee Woo is so f-ing CATCHY like Twice, but I hate how frilly and dainty the lyrics were. I HATE IT TO DEATH!!! And wtf is a WEE WOO!!! It sounds like me on a frickin roller coaster (y'know wEEEEE WWOooo~~ etc.) And when I see the lyrics being juxtaposed with the MV, it just told me a whole new story. It just made the girls seem like they were going to brainwash the guy who wasn't waiting in line for them. Like GEEZ if you have many men waiting in line for you, why feel so disappointed that one guy isn't in line? Men thirsty? I dunno. But I respect the girls, they're pretty and know how to dance and sing, I believe they're nice girls.

Phew! I got that out of my chest finally.
Well thanks for waiting the long wait :') it was difficult to do the emotional parts so yeh, I hope to do more better! Also this chapter is going to be longer than usual. Like 6000+ words rip ~.~
Also thanks for 96k+ views 💗💗 you guys are the best!

Y/N's p.o.v

"I have completely fallen for you..."

'Wait what?!....'
I was frozen stiff as if I was paralysed by Hoseok's words. 'This must be a dream, Hoseok can't possibly have feelings for me... He just can't!'

Hoseok untangled his arms around me, probably expecting for my response. But I continued to stare blankly at the sunshine in front of me, shining full of hope, joy and love.
His ray of sunshine melts my heart, but then guilt filled my heart as I was loss for words... I didn't know what to do... What to say... Nor how I feel. It felt like a huge tangled mess—a big blur.

I then stuttered, "D-does this mean-"

"Yes Y/N, I like you a lot," Hoseok cuts me in sentence as he confessed once more, making his feelings clear and definite. Hoseok held my hands in his, feeling each other's warmth and small blisters from the park equipment.

Even though he showed me a bright, warm smile. I looked at him with horror as I was indecisive and have no idea of what to do nor where my feelings lie.
'Does this mean you need my answer now?' That was my question I wanted to ask, but I had lost all my confidence as I continue to stare at Hoseok's shining eyes.

I don't know how I feel.... I don't know how I should feel.... Should I feel happy?.... Sad?.... Scared?... These mixed emotions were overwhelming me to the point my heart hurts.

Hoseok didn't need to smile so lovingly at me and only me, I didn't deserve it. Contrasting his glowing happiness, I cried and cried as if I have been holding my tears back this whole time.