MP13Girl

My second interview was with MP13Girl. She has written a lot of books. They include Our Song, Beauty and the Beat, Our Everlasting Melody, Defenders, Managing Boys, Let's Play a Game, Off to Neverland, Girls vs. Boys, Part of Your World, There's a thin line between love and hate, It's what you do to me, and Hey there Delilah! Each one of her books has thousands of reads on each :) which is a huge accomplishment. I read most of her books and I personally love them. They are all amazing :)

Thank you McKenna

________________________________________________________

What is your name?

McKenna

How old are you?

Sixteen

When did you start writing?

I started when I was six!

That's a long time xD What inspires you to write?

I just really love to write! I'm not exactly sure why...

Did you ever think you would be where you are right now?

Definitly not! I feel so lucky. :)

What genre do you like writing the best?

Romance, definitly!

Same :) Do you see writing as a career?

Yes, hopefully!

Do you suffer from writer's block? If so, what do you do about it?

I always do! And really, I just tried to push through it and hope that it works! And most of the time it does.

Great :) What's your favorite book on Wattpad and who's your favorite author on Wattpad?

I currently don't have a favorite book, but my favorite author is definitly XxSkatergirl2Girl16xX.

Yeah she's amazing also :) Who is your favorite published author?

Ally Carter.

Which one of your stories is your favorite?

Currently, it's Our Song, but I'm sure it will change, because it always does.

If you could get one of your stories published, which would it be?

Any of them, really! I would love to see Our Song published, but I'd really love to see any of my stories published.

 Me too ;) Do you have any tips for other writer's who want to be popular?

Just keep on writing, and never stop if it's something you really want to do! I'm really lucky to be where I am today, and I don't know how it even happened, so I'm not really sure what other tips I could give.

How would people describe you?

That's actually a really hard question for me to answer, because I don't really know how to describe myself, and I don't really know how people would describe me, either. I would like to think that I'm nice, because I really try to be nice to everyone, and my friends tell me I'm really funny, even though I don't really think so, so I guess that I would describe myself as someone who doesn't really know how to describe herself...

Oh ok :) This is the last question. Is there anything else you would like to share with your fans?

I would like to thank them! I wouldn't be anywhere without them, and I'm so grateful and I can't thank them enough for reading and liking my stories! ♥

Thanks for letting me interview you. :)

No problem :)

  ______________________________  

Please vote and comment!

 -XReadingroxX