Untitled Part 3

Killua's POV

"You know...about that day, before I left the town..." Wha Gon said made my heart skip a bit, I was hoping that he won't brought out this topic...

Yea, what about it?" I asked him while trying to act like I didn't have any clue about what he is trying to say.My head still facing the window,afraid of seeing what kind of expression he had on his face right now.

"Um...well, that day where I k-ki-kiss you...I know that you still hate me because of it that you can't even look at me in the eyes..." His voice is low enough that I just barely heard it.

I turned my heads toward his direction, he head is down and the shadow forming on his face make it quite difficult to see his face. 'Damn, he thought that I hate him because I'm can't look at him in the eyes.'

" I don't hate you,Gon," It's the opposite, left unsaid.

"Really?! But I stole your first kiss while you probably want it to be with the one you love..." I could sense guilty in his voice...

I want my first kiss to be with the one I love?Oh, I already did it,Gon! You are the one I love...I've been wanting to tell you for such a long time...Again,this conversation only happened in my head.No matter how much I tried I still find myself failed to say it out loud.

"Gon,you're my best friend.There is no way that I gonna hate you," I saw the cheerfulness return on his face and that big grin on his face that I always missed in these two years.

"Thank you killua,you are my best friend too.I miss you so much!" Gon pulled me into a hug,instead of trying to push him away like I usually did I hugged him back.

"I-I..." Just said it killua, I miss you too. it's not that hard.I open my mouth again to said it but my mouth decided to betray me. "I- Idiot! You are still as embarrassing as ever, you didn't change at all didn't you," Oh, how much I just want to slammed my head against the wall just now.

"Hahahaha, you don't change much either killua," Gon's laughter lift up me spirit a little, small smile crept on my face. Well, I'm glad that nothing haven't changed between us. Maybe I will just wait until next time to tell him.

-Time Skip- During recess

I never thought that Gon would have transfer to this school,for the first time ever I feel like I love the life I have right now.

"Judging by your sudden happiness, I guess the new student must be Gon, right?" kurapika said as he sat down holding a pile of books. I always wonder why he even bother to come to the canteen if he never really eaten anything at the canteen before.I mean why not go to library instead?

"The library is too far away from my class, it will save my time if I just read at the canteen,"Kurapika answered as if he can read my mind. Is he a pcychic.

"No,killua. I'm not a psychic and I can't read your mind it just that you are easy to read," Okay, this is getting scary.Am I really that easy to read?

"Maybe not to others but you're to me," Pft, if I'm really that easy to read I wouldn't have to even try so hard just to tell him how I really feel for him. Speaking of the devil, there's Gon walking to us.

"Hey, killua and err..."

"Kurapika, I'm one of killua's friend and his roommate.Nice to meet you Gon,I heard a lot about you," Kurapika looks up from his book and smiles at him.

"Um, nice to meet you too Kurapika!" Gon replied with a big smile on his face,I wondered how he can smiles so much.

"Well I will have to return all these books to the library. You two probably have a lot of catch up to do so I will leave you two alone,"Kurapika excused himself and walked away but not before gives me a wink.

"You have a roommate?I thought you still lived in the same apartment that you rent," Gon eyes full of curiosity.

"Oh,I kinda live in school dorm now to save the money,that's how I first meet kurapika,Um...how did you come back Gon?"

"Erm...I kinda want to keep the promise that we made so I ask for aunt Mito's permission to move here. I live in an apartment with my cousin who study at this school as well, Leorio."

"EH! Leorio is your cousin ?!"

"Erm...did you know him?"

"Well he is one of my friend...He and Kurapika always argue with each other as if it is their hobby,"

"Erm, Killua-san?" A voice called out for my name, I turned around only to see an unknown girl handed me a letter before running away.Seriously? Another love letter from an unknown girl. Why can't they see that he is not interested ? They don't even know him anyway, all they love about him is his look.

"Killua is really popular with girls,I noticed that there are always girls .staring at you whenever you go. Have you ever been on a date before, killua?" Gon suddenly ask

"O-Of course I've been on a date! It just that I'm still not interested in dating someone right now," Truth to be told,I never really been any date before because I don't think about girls these past two years nor that I want to, all I ever think about is him but I don't know what did I lied for,I just did.

" Well have you been on any date before?" I ask him back.I may look calm right now but I am so nervous right now.What if he said yes? He doesn't love me anymore?

"I didn't actually,"Gon rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. I mentally sigh, feeling relieved but that was just for awhile...

"But there is someone that I love,"He added, his cheeks flushed bright pink. Oh, I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. My chest hurt so much right now as if I was stab with a knife right in my heart. Gon loves someone else...

TBC...

Sorry for the late update,I've bee really busy with school these day. I will start some new story soon so I will have to apologize if I can't update it often. Ah okay, that's all thanks for reading,comment and vote <3