Untitled Part 4

Killua's POV

"Huh!? Who that person is ? What's that person's name is? What kind of person they are ? What they look like ?" I kinda get drunk on jealousy that I don't realized that my voice is getting louder each times I ask him so now I sound more like screaming at him instead of asking.

"Eh,Killua calm down a bit,I can't answer all of your questions at once you," Gon says as he looks a bit surprised and nervous.

I mentally sigh, trying to calm myself down. "Don't mind that,I'm just curious that's all," I said while I crossed my hands in front of my chest and turn my head to the other direction, pretending that I didn't care that much about whoever that person that he likes.

"Hahaha, I don't know that you are interested in these kind of things," Gon says while laughing a little. 'Hmp, how can I not be interested if my best friend and my only crush suddenly return and tell me that he likes someone else, Idiot!' Ah, how much I just feel like saying this directly to him instead of saying it in my head.

"Well,who that person is ?" I ask again after finally letting myself calm down enough.

"Well he is a boy..." Ouch, now that hurt, He likes a boy that's not me. "Erm he's kind I guess though he sometimes love to tease but he is cute whenever he excited or trying to be honest," Gon added. My heart hurts so much right now, I hate this feeling of jealousy when I see the warm smile on his face as speak about him.

"Really...he sounds like a nice person," I said while I try to hide my sadness.

"Hahaha, yes he is...Lets go back to class killua,we'll be late if we don't go soon," He said as he stand up and I stand up as well, following him from behind as we walk to our class.

Time SKIP - (Killua's and Kurapika's shared Dorm)

I stare at the television while laying on the coach, one of my hands is holding the remote control as I try to find something interesting to watch. Nothing seems to catch my attention cause I'm in a bad mood right now. Urgh... I hate this feeling, I just feel angry and yet I feel sad at the same time so I take out a bunch of snack to munch at while watching the television, somehow this help be feel better.

Click!

I heard thee sound of the door opened, I didn't bother to turn around cause I already knew that it must be Kurapika who just back from the bookstore.

"Huh? Killua what happened to you? I thought you're happy that Gon is back,"Kurapika says while he raises his eyebrow in confusion as he walk over and sit on the coach beside me.

" Hm...Gohwn...he wlove somwone eslh ...( Gon...he loves someone else)" I mutter while burying my face in the coach,I don't like to think about it cause it make my heart hurt just thinking about that expression on his face when he tell me about that guy...

"Huh !? So Gon already get over you and now he like someone else ?" Kurapika ask, like usual he's always figured out everything."Kurapika !" I yell, he obviously didn't help me a bit by saying it out like that.

"Sorry Killua, I didn't mean to make you feel worse or anything like that but you can't stay like this forever, you'll have to get over this,and not by eating all this unhealthy snacks," He said as he snatches the snacks away from my hands.

"Hey, give it back! I need it to stay alive!" I reach my hands out trying to get it back but my position right now kinda make it impossible for me to do it.

"No, now you need to forget about him already,you look really bad right now," Kurapika says while crossing his hand in front of his chest.

"How am I supposed to forget about him if he is in the same class with me !? Well he fall for me once right, so maybe I can make him fall in love with me again," I said the last part as I find myself grinning widely thinking about the idea.

"Well if you think that will be a good idea then go ahead but I want to warn you that if you fail at making him fall in love with you then you'll only end up hurting more than this," He said as calm as ever while staring at me.

I end up thinking over what Kurapika said... Just by hearing him said that he loves someone else already too much for me to bear the pain so if I'm get my hopes up hoping to make him fall for me again, I know I would be more heartbroken that this cause when I saw his face when he spoke about him... I know that he's the only one in his eyes at the moment, as much as it hurts for me to admit it I know...his loves for me is completely gone by now.

I already knew the answer for my question so, as much as it hard for me, I know that I have to face that reality.

Swallowing away the bitterness in my throat.I finally manage to speak up,

"You're right. Kurapika, I need your help to forget about Gon,"

TBC....

So Killua trying to forget about Gon huh? Well now we know a bit about the one Gon like but I wasn't planning on revealing who he is soon so you for now his identity stay mysterious .

Hehehe sorry for the very late update, I shall blame school and my laziness for this :P

Okay that's all, HAPPY VALENTINE DAY EVERYONE <3