Chapter 5

Killua's POV

'Urgh...I can't believe I'm doing this...' I thought as I slip the wide end of the necktie into the knot and tighten it around my neck. I then look at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a white button up shirt, a black garcon apron and a gray pants. I adjust the black necktie a little before stepping out of the changing room.

"Ah, just as I thought you look wonderful in this uniform,Killua-kun," he turned around and look at the owner of the voice who is standing behind me with a cheerful smile on his face. He is in his early twenties and still in collage,despite being this young ,he is the owner of this quite popular cafe. Well, I decided to find a part-time job to keep myself busy...

-flashback-

"Kurapika, I need your help...how can I get over him?" I asked as I look at the blonde in front of me.

Now that Gon is back, I don't want to feel awkward or uncomfortable with since his friendship always mean everything to me.

"You must know what it takes time to get over unrequited love, there will be an absolutely no way that you can brush it off like it never happen just in a day.For now I think is will be the best if you don't hang out with him much," Kurapika said picked up a book and flipped through a few pages.

I know what kurapika said is true but...I finally met him again after two years...there was no way I can just ignore him, no matter how painful it is...

As if he was reading my mind, Kurapika suddenly spoke again.

"You don't have to avoid him completely killua, you just need to find something to do to occupied yourself, keep yourself busy so you won't think about what happened,"

"Yeah...that seems to be a good idea. Thanks, kurapika,"

-End of flashback-

That's how I end up working here as a waiter. "So Akagi-san, how do I start? " I asked as I turn my head to the silver haired cafe owner. He frown a bit and put his hand on his chin for a moment as if he is thinking very hard, no respond coming out from him for a few minutes.

"Hm...I don't really experienced in training new workers...Kousaka is the one use usually do it...hm... or maybe I should let the other waiter do it, it will help them get along better.." The man begin to mutter to himself.

"Ah let's me introduce you to the other workers first," Akagi-san finally reply and lead me to the staff room.

There is a boy that looks around my age sitting at the table that's placed in the center of the room, he turns to face us when he notice our presence.When I take a closer look at his face,I nearly mistaken him as a girl if it is not for the fact that that he is wearing a waiter uniform. He has a dark and long eyelash, slightly long silky black hair framing his pale face nicely and slightly pink lips.

"Kousaka...this is the new worker, killua-kun."That boy named Kousaka turns to look at me for a moment, nodding his head a little before turning away....well,I think he don't like me.... " Ahahaha Sorry about that killua-kun, Kousaka can be a bit shy so it takes time for him to warm up with new people," Akagi laughs a little and earns a glare from Kousaka.

Akagi-kun adjust the glasses he is wearing while he seems like he is looking for someone. "Why you're are the only one here, Kousaka Where-..." before Akagi-san could finish his sentences, a sudden loud sound of the staff room door slammed open with a familiar voice him off.

"Sorry I'm late Akagi-san, I will change into my uniform quickly!!!" That voice, don't tell me...

"Ah don't worry Gon-kun, you came just in time I want you to meet our new worker..."

" Eh, KILLUA !?" Gon looks at me, his eyes widen in shock and honestly I know that right now I must have looked really shocked too.Honestly never in million year I would have thought that this kind of coincidence exist, I take this just just so that I can keep myself busy from him, and now here I am, working at the same place as him. Ironic Isn't it?

"Oya Oya, It looks like you two already know each other.So Gon-kun, I will leave it to you and Kousaka to train killua-kun Kay," He smiles a little before walking towards the cafe door and switches the closed sign to open.

"So Gon, is this that killua that you always you always tell me about?" Kousaka turns towards Gon and smiles a little, they might have known each awhile.I don't know if it's just my own feeling, but there seems to be something behind his smile...

"Ah, yes you and killua should get to know each other.I know you two well become good friends,"Gon says in a cheerful tone and walks into the changing room. It barely take 5 minutes for Gon finished changing and he then walks back into the room though his necktie looks like it was tied clumsily, hanging loosely around his neck.

Suddenly, Kousaka stands up from his seat, the faint rattling sound from the chair can be heard when he pulls his chair back.He walks towards Gon and reaches his hands out to help Gon fixes his necktie.

"Here, lets me help you," He smiles warmly at Gon while his hands are working on tying his necktie. Wait, why does I feel like I'm watching a pair of newlyweds !?

"Ah,T-thank you," Gon replies while stuttering a bit. Wait...Is that a blush on Gon's Face!? Don't tell me...They. He. In Love.?

"There you go.Okay hurry up, we still need to teach killua how to take prepare the drinks and serve the customers," Kousaka says after he finishes tying Gon's necktie and walks out of the room first.

"Ah, we should go too Killua," The blush on Gon's face has already disappear, and his usual smile takes place on his face.Should I ask him?

"Erm..Gon?" Knowing there is a big possibilities that my hypothesis is true, I'm still wanting to confirm it...

"That person that you said you're in love with...could it be that...you're in love with...K-Kousaka?" I asked him hesitatingly, What if he says yes...?But it is too late to take it back now...

"..W-what........." For a moment, Gon didn't answer my question, he seems like he lost all his words, but when I look up at his face,I can see a faints pinks blush spreads on his cheeks before his whole face turns bright red. My chest hurts, just by seeing his expression is enough for me to figured out his answer for my question.

His love is no longer belong to me...

------------------------------------------------------------- Author notes--------------------------------------

Wow, I didn't notice I has been months since the last time I update this story. Okay , meet my OC , Kousaka-Kun  hehehe surprise!!! Sorry dear reader, but he is really necessary for the plot of this story, so don't hate him too much 'kay -v- . I'm very sorry but I don't think I can update my story often so  please bear with me  .  There will be more Feels in later chapters.

Thanks for reading and all you supports, <3