Chapter 1 : The Dream.

So this is my second book and I don't think I wrote really well because my English is not that good .

Anyways ...... PLEASE DO ENJOY THE STORY !!!! :D

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Rain droplets were falling all around me. The wind was blowing chilled air against my defenceless body, freezing my skin as I turned pale.  I knew that...... But I was still out in the cold, in the rain. I was squatting down beside a laundry shop. No one noticed my presence, like I was invisible......

I was scared, shivering. Not because of the fear from a creepy creature, not because of the cold. I was just scared of..... scared of.......... the unfamiliar discovery I made. The unknown. Something, like MAGIC.   

At first I didn't notice it and I thought it was just an illusion. The illusion, that someone making fun of me or that it is just a dream. But as the days past, I noticed it was just me all along. I'm the one making things happen. Unexpected, abnormal and HORRIBLE things.  

I cried and cried and cried, but still, nobody noticed me there. I wept harder than I ever could. A whole wave of emotion, seemed as if surged with possesion, a paranormality, racked my body in huge raging sobs that forced my shoulders up and down.

I was broken inside, confused and angry at the same time. And for a moment, I hated the world and saw it for what it was - A harsh reality that no one really understands.

 I threw myself in the pouring rain, hoping that the pounding of the water droplets would take some of the frustration off my mind. I screamed and screamed while tears gushed down my face in slender rivers, drawing wet paths. I knew no one would hear me over the roar of raindrops hitting the ground but I didn't care.

I didn't know how long I squatted there but I soon realised that the only wetness I could feel on my body, was the tears on my cheeks...

I know that might sound weird but there was not a drop of rain on my body. None. None at all... It was like there was a barrier shielding me from the rain. I was so scared I stood up and walked to the front of the laundry shop that granted me a shade to stand under. I wanted to escape from reality and the madness of how standing under the rain did not drench me.

I mean, how is that logically possible?!  

After a few more hours of standing there, a lovely women, from the corner of my eye walked towards my direction. I could see that she was really beautiful, just like an angel. She's wearing a white dress and a white shawl as if she just went to a wedding dinner. She stood right in front of where I am standing holding a huge umbrella.  

"Hello dear, are you okay?" she asked while looking at me.  

Then, the next thing she did was unexpected. She squatted down and gave me the shawl she was wearing.  

"Are you hurt?" she asked but I still remained silent.  

"Where are your parents? Why are you out here?" Mom and dad died in a car crash two days ago but I still didn't answer her questions.

"You look pale dear. Do you want to come inside? It's cold out here." she asked again.  

" Ok...... okay ...... y." I replied softly while sobbing.

Then, when I looked up with my eyes wide open. The woman was beautiful as I expected. She looked at me in the eye but then I knew it was me again because the sweet smile that was on her face before was immediately replaced with a shocked and at the same time scared expression. Just a second ago she was cheery and happy and then the next second she looked at me like I'm a serial killer.  

I realised this a long time ago, I always tend to do things to make people scared and frightened of me.  

Why do I always do the wrong stuff? I also want to know what happened to me.  

Why won't anyone tell me anything?!

Or is it because that no one CAN?  

The tears started to overflow my eyes and rolled down my cheeks one by one. 

I wanted to stop crying but I just can't.  

"Saphy! Saphy! Wake up!"  

I heard someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw my foster parent sitting right in front of me, shaking me awake. The look on their face scared me.

————————————————————————————————————-

So? Whaddaya think !!!

Please give me some feedbacks :)

And also please check out Dreamwalker by YeoWendy. Click da link below :)

http://www.wattpad.com/9606639-dreamwalker

Comment

Vote

Fan

xoxo

Ambs <3