Goodbye To My Closest Best Friend

The moment he heard the line ends and her scream he rash to the hospital closest hospital.
it can't be happening, not now, she is still young, she cant die, not now.
When he got there all he could see was her body and many doctors near her entrees to surgery room, all of her body full with cuts, blood, thats not happening, his best friend, he tried to compel his pass to enter there as well but he couldn't focus, his best friend life on the chapter, he called Caroline and Stefan, even matt and Jeremy.
With the first doctor come out from the room he tried his best to get any information he can get, still no answer.
He kicked the chair and held his head.
An elevators noise pop into his head to see her best friend come from there with his bro, "where is she?" she asked, he didn't answer.
Before he could tell his phone rang, 'wolfboy' poped on the screen.
The doctor came out with a pale face, "im sorry, shes in better place now." he said with regret.
NO, NO, NO.. He ran into the room, leaving his friends to cry.
To find his closest friend laying there, with no heartbeat or pink cheeks just her and nothing more, without even the judgy eyes he learn to care about.
He answered by the second time to his phone, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT LOCKWOOD?!" he demand with angry tears.
"It's me." a small voice came from the other side.
"Elena." he got numb, he lost his best friend but now he got his girl back.