Heart battles

Elena POV

Once the water turned off
I sighed once again, his lips are everywhere and everything.. "Damon.. we need to go out" I couldn't think clearly while his fingers ran all over my bare body, my voice cracked and by my new not so new vamp speed I pushed us against the wall, "even if we don't get cold, I said .. we need to go out, it's a day full of sunshine, and I'm hungry" I pouted.

Not minute later I was dressing up in one beautiful dress and he in his usual clothes yet who can judge me starting, "good morning brother" he spoke and I turned to see Stefan, "good morning" he nodded, I smiled but he sighed, "can I have a minute with you?" He asks and I smile, "sure"

We walked to his bedroom and I took my sit on the bed I once loved nothing more but to spend my entire day in it.. sometimes I wish there was a way to do so, but now I'm with Damon and I love him, but with Stefan.. I just feel something else, I'm not sure it's even Love, I cant think that.
I heard a voice in my head telling me to have it, to figure this out otherwise I'll be all mess again, back before the first time I turned.
"Elena?" Stefan asked and I smiled, "I'm okay, you were saying?" And he he took a sit next to me, "as much as it pains me watching you with him, I'm going to let you go, you love to him and he loves you which is rare for him, I'm sorry" he sighed and I took his hand, and instead of saying thank you, because truly it's all I wanted to say and he deserves to find this kind of love, just one word came out, "Don't" I took a look in his eyes, I don't think it was me.. what's going on with me??