Sex, Sweat and myself

Elena POV

As I layed down after a mind-blowing time with the beautiful man besides me all I could think of is how the month turned out, first I came back from the actual death, well.. magical coma to be exact, I'm in love with a creature of the night that lives on blood, and he's absolutely gorgeous..
He's so cute when he's asleep.
I closed my eyes only enjoying the feeling of strong arms holding me tightly and I love this feeling so much .
I buried my head in his neck, mmm I love his scent so much, a bit of sex, sweat and myself..
I woke up to the sound of running water and it was bright day outside, seems like we're missing it if I'll stay in bed all day.. even though I know he wouldn't mind doing so.
I jumped out of bed to the shower and wow, what a stunning sight, infront of me is my gorgeous man, all waiting just for me to come inside the hot spray.
I licked my lips as my throat became dry.
"Wanna keep starting or you gonna come inside?" He asked and his piercing blue eyes stared at me.. I giggled and ran to him, he caught me with his arms all around me and my lips sank to his, "now that's a good morning" I smiled and he kissed me once again, taking me under the steams of the hot shower.