Chapter 2

When Allie and I got to the ice skating rank,we when't to go look for Silver and Mercy. "Where are they?". Allie said in a whisper. "I have no idea". I said, looking around. After we looked around, which felt like 100 years, we finally found them in the food area. "Silver,Mercy!". Allie yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me toward them. "Hey". Silver said.I noticed that Mercy looked kinda like sonic, I think he is a Hedgehog, he looked like one anyway. "Hey Mercy, this is my friend her name is Leah". Allie said introducing me to him. "Hey,I'm Mercy nice to meet you". He said reaching his hand forward. "Nice to meet you". I said shaking his hand. "Who wants to go ice skating!". Allie said jumping in excitement. "Yeah!". We all said. As we were walking up to get are skates, I could not stop thinking about Mercy, like if he was a Hedgehog, fox, or a cat. I am pretty sure that he was a hedgehog because he looked a lot like sonic.

When we got our skates, we sat down at Silver and Mercy's table to get out skates on. "So how's school?". Allie asked Silver and Mercy. "Oh it's good". Silver said. "It's pretty good, I guess". Mercy said. We got all of our skates on and when't to one of the entrances to the ice rank. Silver was the first on the rank. "Woah". He said almost falling on his face. Silver has only been ice skating 1 time in his life. Silver was half way across the rank when me and Allie when't on the rank, I had to help Allie up a few times because she kept loosing her balance. Mercy was not to far behind us when all of a sudden he comes right up to us and then in front of us!. "I never knew Mercy was such a good skater!". Allie told me. "I know right!". After a few hours of skating and falling, we finally got our skates of and left. "Bye guys". We all said to each other and then me and Allie when't into her car. "So I'm giving you a ride home right?". Allie asked me. "Yeah". I said. When we got to my house I hugged her good bye and when't inside.

When I got inside I yelled "Mom I'm home!!". And she yelled back "Ok sweet heart!". Then I when't in my room to do my homework and go to bed. When I was laying in my bed I noticed that Mercy had a Instagram of course, I followed him. Then I ended up dozing of after staying up on my iPad until about 12:30. "Good night". I whispered to myself rolling over to go to bed.

Authors note.......

Hope you guys liked this chapter XD! Listen in for more, nothing really interesting happened in this chapter so I'll see you guys in the next chapter!:)