Chapter 3

I woke up in the morning to my alarm clock blasting in my ear. "BEEP BEEP BEEP". It kept going off. Then I fell out of bed trying to turn it off. "Damn it!". I said in a shout. Then I got up and got dressed and did my makeup. The pants I was wearing were just regular black pants that said "pink" on the side in bold. My top was just a regular long sleeved black shirt that said "lights sparkle" with a camera on it. Than for a splash of fancy ness I was wearing a scarf witch was black and white. I was wearing black boots for shoes.

Today I missed the bus (like usual) and got a ride from my mom. "So how's school been going?". My mom asked me. "Oh it's fine". I responded. We were pretty silent the rest of the ride. When I got to school my mom kissed me and said good bye. Then she drove away. I turned around to go walk into school when this weird kid named James, came up to me and yelled, "Fart boom!". And farted in my face. "EW GROSS". I yelled at him, but he was already running away. I walked up the school stars and when't into the school.

Right away I saw Allie, Silver and Mercy standing waiting for me in our usual spot. I walked over to them. "Hey guys!". I said. "Hi!". Allie said. "Sup". Silver said. But Mercy seemed to be looking at this what looked like chipmunk girl. Then I quickly realized that the chipmunk girl was indeed, Sally. One of Allie, Silver and l's friend. "Uhh Mercy". Allie said waving her hand in front of his face. "Oh uhhh yeah?". Mercy said looking confused. "Who were you looking at". Silver asked Mercy. "Uhh no one". Mercy quickly shot back. "Yeah sure". Silver said with a smirk on his face. "Ok fine, I was looking at Sally". Mercy shot back. "Uuuuuuu". We all said. Mercy rolled his eyes. Then the bell rang.

I glanced over and I saw Sally bump into Mercy, "oh sorry". Mercy said. "It's fine". Sally said gazing into Mercy's eyes. "I think I......". She paused "Love you". Sally said. Mercy looked nervous. "Want to go out with me?". Sally asked Mercy. "Oh uhhhh yeah". Mercy said. "K see you later cutie". Sally ran off with a huge smile. OMG I can't believe Mercy has a girlfriend!. He is so lucky.

The rest of the day was pretty much a blur. I just could not stop thinking about what happened with Mercy and Sally. I could not wait to talk to him after school.

Authors note.........

Hi guys! (Like always) hope you liked this chapter. Again, Mercy is one of my OC's and so is Allie. Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, Tails, and more people will be coming in later so keep listening for more!! Bye Guys!