Chapter 5

As soon as I got home i went up to my room to do my homework and other things. I noticed that we got a new couch. "Oh that's what was different". I mumbled to myself. The rest of the day was pretty boring like usual. At dinner my brother Ethan, flung a piece of meat. But that's about it. When I went to sleep I noticed that I got a new text from silver saying,

From Silver,

HELP ME, GET THIS FUCKING HEDGEHOG OF OF ME!!!!

I texted back,

Me,

NO!!!!

Then I did not get a response after that. So I checked my Instagram and oovoo. Then went to bed sense there was nothing better to do.

The next day I woke up to my alarm beeping in my ear like usual. I fell back asleep. My dad woke me up and asked me, "Are you awake?". My dad said. "Yeah". I said. Then he got up to leave and as soon as he left I went right back to sleep for about 5 minutes. Then I had to get up so I did.

I was wearing skinny jeans, with a shirt that was just plain old blue with a fancy white decorative flower at the top. For shoes I was wearing my regular black boots. I somehow made the bus that morning.

On the bus some ass yelled "I DIDN'T FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!". I turned around and whispered "wtf". Then finally after like what felt like 100 years we finally got to school.

When I got to school I met up with Alli, Silver, and Mercy. Silver looked really Pissed off at me. He just stared at me when I was walking up to them. And he got angrier every step. "What's wrong?". I asked him when I got to him. "WHATS WRONG, DID U EVEN GET MY TEXT!!!!". He yelled for nearly the whole entire school could hear him. "Yeah?, why what was the emergency?". I asked him. "It's a long story". Silver said still glaring at me.

Alli's P.O.V

I noticed Silver was sitting write next to me, with his headphones in. I was bored so I decided to annoy Silver, he looked so funny when he got mad. So I took his headphones out of his ears. "Dude Wtf?". He said looking at me and then snatching the headphones from me. I took them off again. "What the hell are you doing, I'm trying to listen to my jam!". Silver screamed at me. "But you look like a ass with them on!". I yelled back at him. "Excuuuuuuuse me!!". He yelled at me swinging a finger in front of my face. "Yeah you look like a ass!". I yelled snatching the headphones and putting them on. "GIVE ME THOSE BACK RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH!!!". He yelled and then he jumped on me. "Fine take them". I give them back, but not for long. I jump down of the couch and went outside the door. When he was not paying attention I snuck up, crawling on the ground. I jumped up and yelled "YOU LOOK LIKE A ASS". I landed on top of him.

I ended up wrestling him over headphones. He kept swearing at me. He said, "YOU FUCKING SUN OF A BITCH GIVE ME BACK MY HEADPHONES!!!!". And a lot of other things. I ended up loosing and after a minute of Silver cursing at me. I yelled, "YOU LOOK LIKE A ASS!!!!". And ran away. "FUCK YOU!!!!". Silver yelled at me as I was running away.

Authors note.........

Hey guys sorry for the swearing but you have to admit it made it a lot more interesting XD. Again Alli is PonyFanatic123's OC, go check out her books, hope you guys liked this chapter bai!!!!